Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Apple Fanboyz: iPad Mini vs iPad

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited November 2013
    iPad Mini Retina in the house!!!

Alas it's the wife's xmas prezzie so I can't open it and have a play with it.

Bah.

You could just unwrap it a bit just to set it up for her so it's ready to use on Xmas day. That's what I've done ... sssshhhhh!

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24909
    Mmm. I say, Mmmmmmmm

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• iPad Mini Retina in the house!!!

Alas it's the wife's xmas prezzie so I can't open it and have a play with it.

Bah.

You could just unwrap it a bit just to set it up for her so it's ready to use on Xmas day. That's what I've done ... sssshhhhh!

Yep gotta be done, needs to be all updated and ready to go... You make sure the kids pressies are all built and ready don't ya... Same applies.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73238
    It's very important to make sure it's fully up to date and working properly before you give it as a pressie :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24909
    I suppose I need to check it before the 7 day DSR runs out.

She's out after 3pm. I'll fire it up then

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom