Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

an unusual fact about yourself?

What's Hot

Comments

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 4154
    edited October 2013
    I once travelled briefly at a speed of 1000mph.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GazLionGazLion Frets: 104
    Both of my elbows are double jointed 
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    edited October 2013
    I haven't visited any other section of this forum today apart from the other one I visit.

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    I'm on my third pint of London Pride. No, wait, that's not an unusual fact.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3412
    edited October 2013
    Deleted comment
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5902
    edited October 2013

I survived a head impact from my Baby Chair falling to the floor after being placed on a Kitchen Worktop when I was a few months old, seriously.

Although you can't tell this happened from looking at me, I am held together entirely with Blu Tack.

Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11670
    I was the second ever customer when Tower Records in Piccadilly Circus opened.
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11670

I survived a head impact from my Baby Chair falling to the floor after being placed on the a Kitchen Worktop when I was a few months old, seriously.

Although you can't tell this happened from looking at me, I am held together entirely with Blu Tack.

Reminds me of the Steven Wright line - "I was born by caesarian, you can't tell except every time I leave the house I go out through the windoww."
  • scrumhalf said:

I survived a head impact from my Baby Chair falling to the floor after being placed on the a Kitchen Worktop when I was a few months old, seriously.

Reminds me of the Steven Wright line - "I was born by caesarian, you can't tell except every time I leave the house I go out through the windoww."

Steve Wright?

How dare you curse me with that man's name!

;)
  • I have more than the average number of elbows. 
    I originally thought you said "Ebows" 
    :D
  • vizviz Frets: 11026
    He did. He has one.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2085
    I once bought Michael Palin a pint.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18305
    tFB Trader
    viz said:
    He did. He has one.
    It's not an especially interesting fact about me, but I promised myself I was going to buy a Line 6 DL4 with my first pay cheque from my first proper job. When it came to it my local shop had sold out and weren't likely to get any more for ages (They were hens teeth for ages when they came out). Because I had gone there to buy something I bought an EBow on a whim and never used it. 
    I hate owning things I don't use so it was a continual source of consternation to me until I sold it on again a few years later. 

John Williams had a swig of a half bottle of smirnoff I was carrying, just before going on stage at Exeter Uni in 1989. He said "ah I needed that".
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    CloudNine said:
    Myranda said:
    Because I was born there I have a german birth certificate.    No, I'm not ultra efficient
    Hairy armpits?
    Feeling brave?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
     I'm not Bono. there wouldn't be enough room on the planet for 2 ego's that size

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    I eat Sugar Puffs on purpose so I can take a piss and smell the result.   Two hits for the price of one bowl.

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18305
    tFB Trader
    I think I've mentioned this before, but Pete Waterman once accused me of smelling of curry.
  • I once had a drink with Kelly Brook and Jo Guest in a gay bar in Covent Garden.
    edited October 2013
    I once stood next to Roger Moore at the urinals in a motorway service station and he raised an eyebrow at me. Think i've mentioned that before as well.