The Rugby Union Thread

What's Hot
1601602603604605607»

Comments

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2856
    Thanks 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ewalewal Frets: 2646
    I know this thread is mainly about English rugby, but what a result for Glasgow Warriors in the URC final. To beat Munster in the semis, then Bulls in the final, both on their own patch is some going.

Hope they get the credit and praise they deserve. But suspect it'll get overshadowed by the football.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • exocetexocet Frets: 1983
    I saw the headline just after match had finished. Great result, which I'd watched it.
  • tbmtbm Frets: 585
    ewal said:
    I know this thread is mainly about English rugby, but what a result for Glasgow Warriors in the URC final. To beat Munster in the semis, then Bulls in the final, both on their own patch is some going.

Hope they get the credit and praise they deserve. But suspect it'll get overshadowed by the football.
    Ah it was CLASS. As a Leinster fan - and fellow celt - I was hoping they'd do it, but like most I didn't give them much of a shot. Leinster were bullied by the Bulls all over the park, but they couldn't live with Glasgow's attack. Their defence in general, and the maul deference in particular, was outstanding. 

Love that since the South African teams joined, all 3 URC finals have been in SA. but they only have one winner. Munster and Glasgow have gone down there and won in hostile grounds. 

Noise, randomness, ballistic uncertainty.