Anyone had acupuncture ?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Ner, it's a 14 day back order, I'm just disinfecting the 3 month old dishes in a three stage process.  That Cillit Bang Grime and Lime is ace on old lime scale.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24646
    Your dishes have limescale ??!!!
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33958
    Emp_Fab said:
    Your dishes have limescale ??!!!
    I'm surprised they don't have anthrax.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Well yeah they have limescale, they been sitting in a rancid dripping sink, in which I also wash my hands in after work for 3 months, of course they have limescale, there are stalactites hanging from the tap and about 30,000 different species of mould and fungi.  It was fairly putrid to be honest.

Regarding the toilet, it has been coping alright with me drinking as I have diarrhoea every morning and the soaked in water letters that I wipe my arse with help it all go down.  But now I'm sorting myself out, they might be more solid, so I might need a decent flusher, I might cut my losses and just install another white ceramic loo and sink and pedestal from Toolstation for £80.  I'm undecided.  

Thing is the colour of the existing one is exactly the same as found in the Royal residence in northern Thailand, this greeny beige colour from memory and I'm not a big white fan to be honest and prefer the older garish stuff as it matches my '30's furniture, but even with a new two stage cistern, it's pretty crap at flushing poo.  Also those modern white loos are renowned for skid marks an their poor ability to flush, so using a brush on them everyday would help maintenance and protect against limescale build up I suppose. 

Not sure really.  I might do some further research into the matter.

Maybe I'II redo the bathroom, shouldn't take more than a day to make some cabinets out of the Albizia planks I have left that is still hanging around.

It's all getting a bit much to cope with to be honest, it's almost like having a girlfriend or wife around, I think I might have a drink.

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33958
    edited June 2016
    Sambostar said:

Well yeah they have limescale, they been sitting in a rancid dripping sink, in which I also wash my hands in after work for 3 months, of course they have limescale, there are stalactites hanging from the tap and about 30,000 different species of mould and fungi.  It was fairly putrid to be honest.

Why didn't your house keeper sort it out?
    Because he is a lazy feckless beer drinking git with ginger hair and so's my wife and my mistress.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7350
    yeah - every time I change strings...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>