Dirty gits in public toilets

What's Hot
WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
edited June 2016 in Off Topic
Am I the only man in the world that can lift the seat and piss into a toilet without spraying the floor and seat?

Am I the only man in the world that can have a dump and actually flush the toilet and not leave the contents of my bowels protruding out of the water like a stinking walnut whip or pebble dashing the porcelain with what resembles undigested peanuts?

I have even come across a bog where some dirty fecker had placed a turd on the back of the toilet seat itself!

Is this how people are at home? Are you one of these errant poopers?
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 9reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    I went to a meeting in a FTSE250 company head office the other day and in the loo the pee-spray artist had been there, as you describe' but there was also a sign on the back of the door with symbols showing that sitting on the loo was OK but perching on the loo was bad. Really?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I saw a poo thicker than my wrist in the staff toilets when I worked at Safeway
    My V key is broken
    3reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2100
    The great British Bog is not designed to be perched on in my opinion... 

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    tFB Trader
    I've worked in an organisation where there were a large quantity of different cultures. They had signs on the door to show how to use the loo. Despite inventing the toilet and exporting it around the world, many countries don't adopt the same practices, I.e. Many prefer to put their feet on the seat and squat through the hole divebombing....
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpothotpot Frets: 846
    It certainly makes you wonder at some parenting skills. a freind of mine works part time on an holiday site as a cleaner & dreads the school holidays, she says they take a dump in the showers on a daily basis, the dirty gets.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    ThorpyFX;1117743" said:
    I've worked in an organisation where there were a large quantity of different cultures. They had signs on the door to show how to use the loo. Despite inventing the toilet and exporting it around the world, many countries don't adopt the same practices, I.e. Many prefer to put their feet on the seat and squat through the hole divebombing....
    Seriously?? Now it all makes sense if that's what goes on. I heard recently (whether it's true of course) that some Muslims don't use toilet paper but use their hand and wash it after. This, of course, could be a myth or a distortion of fact.

• SporkySporky Frets: 29171
    I don't think that's specifically a Muslim thing.

There's some evidence that squatting has some advantages - IIRC it straightens the colon for a smoother deployment.

Hence the Squatty Potty et al:

However, I do not disagree that the standard British toilet seat is not designed to take this sort of load (har har). And any grown-up ought to be able to poop and wee without befouling the surrounding area - or to clean it up if they have an accidental spillage.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3410
    "We aim to please, could you aim, too, please"
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I think with regards to the pee, a lot of it is a chain reaction where one lazy git sprinkles the seat slightly and didn't wipe it up. Then the next user does the same because he refuses to clean up someone else's mess, etc etc. The poo thing is just disgusting behaviour...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 473
    Work toilets can be horrid, I wonder how someone has got to the adult stage of life without being able to properly use the toilet.

I've started seeing chewing gum in urinals, can't people just spit it into the bin?!
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

In the factory where I work we have a lot of temp workers who come and go and as a result don't give a fek about us or their jobs. A couple of months back one of these guys laid a turd in the bogs, he must have been very proud of it as he fished it out of the pan and smeared all over the toilet walls and corridor.

nice chap.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33984
    It really winds me up- lift the lid and flush the bloody loo.

I think it is how sociopath's show their contempt for their fellow man.
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    You are not the only one who uses the toilet in a civilized manner, but as long as there is one who doesn't, the rest of us are screwed.

I walked into my local sainsbury's toilet once and a guy had his leg cocked up with his foot in the sink, washing his feet! I've never used that sink again after that...
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    Never let us take for granted lavatory attendants.

Dirty fuckers are a fact of life, and their bad deeds are rife and rank.

But not every public bog is blessed with a regular attendant compelled to work at or near the minimum wage to clean this shit up.

Motorway services and Heathrow/ Gatwick airports seem to have the cleanest bogs in my experience, although I bet some of you can mention some dishonourable exceptions to this rule.

Anyway, back to the lavatory attendants. I dedicate this song to their hard work and dedication.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4771

Sorry about that @wolftone

I was in a bit of a rush

:-S
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    I encountered the weirdest thing once. I worked for a small company with about 7 male staff. There was one employee who literally pissed over the whole seat EVERY single time that he used the toilet! It was a disgusting mess, all over the floor as well. It may as well have been Stevie Wonder after 10 pints.

Nobody ever talked about it, so I didn't either. The owner was a bit weird, his two sons worked there, one was a very good engineer and the other basically did nothing. I was there about 6 months, glad to get away.

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6939
    edited June 2016
    Our place is full of dirty pigs who leave the toilets in a disgraceful mess.

There are three cubicles on our floor and it's a constant battle to find a clean one. Toilet roulette if you will - guess which one of the three (if any) won't be caked in shit.
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16293
    I have walked into a toilet in a garage - filthy shit mess everywhere -walked straight out again to find that within those short few seconds a lady and child had arrived to wait in line behind me ..........of course it looked as if I was the dirty deed doer as I hastened out...........
    As I got back towards the car I could see her pointing me out to assorted customers waiting to be served and the cashier .....
    That's a true miscarriage of justice!
    6reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    It's a lack of respect thing isn't it?

I assume they don't treat their toilet at home like that.

Same with kitchens in offices that I've worked in, people just make a mess then fuck off to leave the cleaners to deal with it.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3410
    MrSwanson said:
    Work toilets can be horrid, I wonder how someone has got to the adult stage of life without being able to properly use the toilet.

I've started seeing chewing gum in urinals, can't people just spit it into the bin?!
    Mate, the toilets at the office where I work keep getting blocked - last time the plumbers (poor sods!) came to unblock them they found a newspaper (!), the cardboard middle bit of a bog roll, and a pair of socks had been flushed....

No wonder why it was backing up!! Pure idiocy and filth.

This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom