Dirty gits in public toilets

What's Hot

Comments

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1793
    Wolfetone said:

I have even come across a bog where some dirty fecker had placed a turd on the back of the toilet seat itself!

Sounds like you're one of the disgusting gits too  ;)

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Errant Poopers is a great name for a band.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12457
    A phantom shitter at a place I used to work would leave little shit nuggets and ring piece hair on the back of the seat. We had our suspicions but sadly we never got to the bottom of it. Pardon the pun.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3675
    I think you'll fin the rugby/butter story is also quite familiar in the British Army. I have an ex-army mate who moaned, quite without any awareness, that one of his ex-army buddies was "the sort of bloke who didn't find if funny to shit in someone else's Bergen [backpack] for a laugh".
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11429
    When I was a trainee accountant one of the firm's partners would come down every morning to do a huge shit in the bog next to our office.

Lovely.
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    This thread is about the only thing to make me laugh since I found out about my mate. Thanks guys.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    It does my head in, but having worked as a cleaner and cleaned both male and female toilets, I guarantee you that women are a hell of a lot worse...
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16293
    Above is true - A woman at my wife's old work was renown for the mess she made of the toilet and quite unashamed about it -
    She was an elegant executive aged about 53 withexpensive clothes/shoes etc .......the other staff moaned at her continually to which her answer was "that is what we pay cleaners for ! "
     By chance ,I was at her house a year later giving her some advice about a plumbing problem in her bathroom - she had made a chicken sandwich and was walking round the house talking and eating as bits of greasy old chicken fell from the sandwich over the carpet ............as we stood talking in the bathroom a large piece of chicken fell from her lips onto the floor right next to the base of the toilet rim ...........She carried on talking without batting an eye as she picked it up and popped it back into her mouth .........as you can imagine her bathroom and toilet were filthy.......................I wanted to be sick for her !
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10409
    When I was in hospital last year the old guy in the bed next to me had uncontrollably,explosive diarrhea and every few hours I'd here him whimper "Oh no!",followed by a horrific smell.He'd then waddle off to the bathroom and proceed to literally spray the walls.I was pretty immobile at the time so could only call the nurses but didn't know who to feel sorry for more,them having to clean up the mess or the poor old guy who knew it would happen again several hours later.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29146
    @Dominic

Please tell me that isn't the start of an erotic fiction novel you're writing.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440

Go on down to King's Cross Station

For the worst convenience in all the nation.

Amongst the pee and floating turds

And rising stench that chokes the birds

There is a fellow there who can

Fill up three times the glittering pan

And whilst he shouts and hollers loud

Crowing happy, smug and proud

The silly fool has no idea

He's suffering from diarrhoea!

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Also, people who piss on loo seats obviously have small cocks. The shorter the barrel, the worse the aim.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4438
    Great thread, and yes - disgusting
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24675
    If I ruled the world, there would be CCTV in each cubicle with alarm bells that went off if it was left in any state other than pristine.  People are filthy fuckers if they think they can get away with it.  I try my best to avoid them but sometimes I have no alternative but to use ...dah dah daaaaaah!!: - The Motorway Services Toilets !!!  They are usually the filthiest smelliest shitholes (literally !) ever.  Particularly those that are frequented by a lot of truckers.  Those dirty bastards are a breed apart.

At least they don't do it in the street here, unlike India....

Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    Emp_Fab said:
    If I ruled the world, there would be CCTV in each cubicle 

You are Chuck Berry and I claim my £5
  • WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    We now need photos......
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Why did I read that as dirty girls in public toilets??

Undue optimism?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• vizviz Frets: 10773
    Sporky said:
    @Breakstuff

Please tell me that isn't the start of an erotic fiction novel you're writing.

Corrected.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10409
    /\ lol
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7427
    There was a calculated and coordinated attack on both the male and female toilets at my place a few months ago.
    Someone took a shit on the floor in the female showers, and someone shit on the back of the seat and smeared shit all around the cubicle walls in the male toilets. Can't have been the same person, and I doubt it was a cleaner unless she enjoyed cleaning up her own shit.