Dirty gits in public toilets

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• jpttaylorjpttaylor Frets: 477
    edited June 2016
    I remember coming back from a friend's birthday through Paddington station and seeing a crime scene in the toilets there.

Paying 30p to use the facilities is bad enough when sober, worse still when suffering from a hangover. I walked into the stalls there and saw a turd that had somehow crossed back on itself to form a U shape at the bottom of the bowl and then back up to within inches of the seat. The feeling of both awe and sickness was bad enough, but it would be worse for the toilet attendant who was 2 cubicles away from discovering it.

If you're going to do something like that, have the decency to flush it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12657
    Worked at a factory once and the bogs were always full of shite lasagne - shit, layer of paper, another shit, layer of paper, another shit etc. Why not just flush the fucker???
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 5138
    edited June 2016
    Yeppers. Pissing on the seat/ floor, diarrhea on the seat/ floor, not flushing, etc...

I work with a right bunch of filthy twats. And every last one of them complains about other people's behaviour!

How hard is it to just use a bog properly?
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    Working in an office is the best, used to take ages having shits, and would time it. the last week I worked I got payed about 12 quid for pooing all in. That was the life
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    I spent a little too long in the toilets once whilst I worked in the cafe at John Lewis. I'd been browsing here and lost track of time.
    Manager came to me and pulled me into the office and said that if I was having any stomach issues at all then I should go home as I cant work around food. JL policy also says you have to be a week clear before coming back to work from stomach issues. So i was sent home for the rest of the day and got the following week off too

Tldr; boy gets paid over a hundred quid and a week off work for browsing the fretboard.
    I did only work sundays however.
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    jpttaylor said:
    I walked into the stools there...
    Well there's your problem
    My V key is broken
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2436
    I was 15 at the time my parents went on a weekend break leaving me, my sis and 3 older, biker brothers to fend for ourselves.
    So, said older biker brothers have a house party, and a biggun at that(mams neigbour still won't talk to her 30 years later)
    Someone thought it a good idea to crap in the salad tray in the fridge to much merriment, which led to the gang getting t-shirts printed with "Bluenose gang on the.beer again" on the front and a big pic of a turd on the back with "who shit in the fridge?" every Sunday 20 or 30 bikers at my mums house with these t-shirts on, I. don't think anyone owned up to this day.