Interesting/Odd behavior in a restaurant

What's Hot

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Probably interfered with the speaker cable frequencies eh.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I've been doing it since before I opened the thread. It's more annoying to have it than to see it out of the corner of your eye.

Sometimes in bed I have to wiggle my feet to get out the nervous energy.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    I used to do this. Stress/working with cunts set me off.

Haven't done it in nearly a year.

I used to get muscle spasms in my leg (always left) too, these again stopped when I changed jobs and now have less stress.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1414
    hobbio said:
    I don't think anyone should be too hard on the OP, there's been plenty of times where some minor little thing someone else does has annoyed the shit out of me.
    I think its the fact that the OP felt they needed to move tables!!!!
    How very rock and roll
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    If paying to eat in the restaurant, one can choose to sit where one likes.  No big deal.  Leave the OP alone.
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

• lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    jaytmon said:
    I reckon he had the inner bit of a toilet roll round his Johnson which was then attached via string down his trouser leg to his foot and he was actually giving himself some man love.

This would definitely put me off my pizza...!

Speaks a man of experience!

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• slackerslacker Frets: 2330
    I used to do it a lot but stopped. After reading this thread I've started again. Thanks. Thanks a lot. Where's the restaurant and when are you next having a meal there? 
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    edited July 2016
    I can't believe you actually asked to be moved to another table because some guy was moving his legs and this actually annoyed you to such an extent it was ruining your meal.  I think you're trolling us all...

You know what, I'm gonna find out what restaurant that is and I'm going to find out when you go there again and I am going to book every single table in the joint and I'm going to pay a bunch of people to move their legs in the manner which annoys you both so much.  The sheer confusion and disbelief of what is happening will leave you so disorientated that you won't be able to find your way out of the restaurant and you will dream about people moving their legs for the rest  your life. 

Here is a pic of Rocker calling the manager over to his table, about to ask to be moved:

8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4499
    Rocker, if that really is you, I'll take you out for a meal.

And I promise not to move my legs.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• TroyTroy Frets: 224
    Sambostar said:

I went to a restaurant and there was this ginger haired person there.  He made me want to puke and really put me off my food, so I asked the waiter to be moved but I could still see him from the corner of my eye.  I walked out of the restaurant in disgust and didn't pay because my time, space and taxes are so much more worthy than anyone else's, especially ginger untermenschen.

You sure you wasn't looking at a mirror? lol
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Oh yeah.  Always fools me that one.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28397
    What? No one else has sprung a leak when pumping up their erection?
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5110
    Fascinating replies to my post guys.  An analysis of the posts suggest nerves as the most likely reason for this odd behavior. The guy in question was reasonably well dressed, he looked like he had enough cash in his pocket to pay for the meal so lack of funds is hardly the reason for all the jiggling of his legs.  He might have felt a little out of his depth eating or even being in that particular restaurant on that evening (there were other people in the restaurant and he might have felt more comfortable eating in Burger King).   It is probable that he did not know how to conduct himself when in the company of others.  But whatever the reason, his behavior was no better than that of a corner boy.   It was disrespectful for his lady friend and downright annoying for the other diners present.

I was hoping to be in the position to add that nobody on this forum would do a thing like that...........
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

2reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Rocker said:
    It was disrespectful for his lady friend 
    How, exactly?

How can a small, uncontrollable nervous twitch for whatever reason (1st date or other problems) be disrespectful to the person who clearly loves him for who he is?

Trust me, if I could control my anxiety symptoms, I would
    Stop crying, start buying
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    edited July 2016
    Sounds like the guy was nervous, just because youve never experienced it doesnt mean it doesnt happen or you need to look down on people who do it. 'Cash in pocket/he would have been more comfortable in Burger King' stuff seems like you dont understand at all tbh and makes you sound like a dick
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
    Well he wouldn't want to be poor now would he, I mean not eating at the same restaurant you eat at eh.

You are a wind up merchant but you are sailing pretty close to the truth.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12902
    Rocker said:
    Fascinating replies to my post guys.  An analysis of the posts suggest nerves as the most likely reason for this odd behavior. The guy in question was reasonably well dressed, he looked like he had enough cash in his pocket to pay for the meal so lack of funds is hardly the reason for all the jiggling of his legs.  He might have felt a little out of his depth eating or even being in that particular restaurant on that evening (there were other people in the restaurant and he might have felt more comfortable eating in Burger King).   It is probable that he did not know how to conduct himself when in the company of others.  But whatever the reason, his behavior was no better than that of a corner boy.   It was disrespectful for his lady friend and downright annoying for the other diners present.

I was hoping to be in the position to add that nobody on this forum would do a thing like that...........
    Wow. Just wow. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2016
    It's OK, his brain doesn't work like the rest of us, he supports his speaker cables on monoblocs.

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 7066
    @rocker if you were to develop Parkinson's or another illness which left you shaking like a shitting dog - would you expect your wife to lock you away in the house and never take you out in public?
    Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12902
    Iamnobody said:
    @rocker if you were to develop Parkinson's or another illness which left you shaking like a shitting dog - would you expect your wife to lock you away in the house and never take you out in public?
    You'd only be allowed in Burger King apparently.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom