Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

dictator ruled bands

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    edited October 2016
    thebreeze said:
    Van the Man - although I think he can be very laissez-faire, expecting everyone to just know what to do with very little instruction.

Don't Coldplay have some kind of democratic system where they're all paid the same percentage, including the manager, regardless of who wrote what etc?
    Queen did that after Bo Rap as Fred and Rog got the money (Rog wrote the B side) as it was all kicking off.
    No they didn't...they did it from the Miracle (or was it Innuendo) onwards...not before. And they did this because Freddie was diagnosed HIV +  and they just wanted to put out as much material as possible before Freddie died minus their usual infighting over royalties etc. For most of Queens career they all wrote, but Brian and Freddie wrote the most in the early days with Roger in 3rd place and John Deacon only writing a few throughout Queens whole life, that said he did write some of their biggest hits, Another One Bites The Dust being Queens biggest hit around the world (yes even more than Boh Rhap).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24887
    Oh. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    edited October 2016
    Brian May said it on the Days Of Our Lives documentary and from the Miracle the writing credits on the albums inner just said "all songs written by Queen" which was how it was worded... (only know this cos I've been a total Queen nerd for many a year now!) That Brian May chap even has a copy of my guitar!! :lol: