Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27833
    boogieman;824040" said:
    Anyone figured out the JSS thing?
    Just Survive Somehow. That was the note at the end.

BRUTAL episode. I couldn't believe it was a full length episode- felt like about 25 minutes. Just brilliant pacing.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JRLJRL Frets: 16
    boogieman said:
    Anyone figured out the JSS thing?
    Just Survive Somehow. Was the note Enid left for Carl, presumably her mantra to keep herself going when she was out alone in the wild.

Think more has already happened this year than last year!
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12521
    Doh, of course. I missed the link between the two things.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7768
    So, she was the one who took the pictures, right?
    Red ones are better. 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited October 2015
    TimmyO;824157" said:
    No, the gay guy (sorry I'm terrible at remembering names) the one that found it on the floor last night, he lost the bag back last season around when he met up with Darrell.

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16421
    Presumably, or we are being lead to believe, it was an inside job - inviting the W people in when Rick et al were out. Suspicion falling on the little old lady who looks like Keith Richards.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3090
    I know the other gay lad and Daryl are out there somewhere but where were Rick and Glenn yesterday?
    Dealing with the walkers in the quarry, episode two was happening at the same time as episode one ( the truck horn being the obvious connection).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    EricTheWeary;824284" said:
    Presumably, or we are being lead to believe, it was an inside job - inviting the W people in when Rick et al were out. Suspicion falling on the little old lady who looks like Keith Richards.
    Do you think? I didn't get that at all. Don't forget Rick and the others were out doing a dry run, circumstances led to it being the real thing, so they shouldn't have been out as long as they are now. So it being planned doesn't make sense.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16981
    edited October 2015

underdog said:
    TimmyO;824157" said:
    No, the gay guy (sorry I'm terrible at remembering names) the one that found it on the floor last night, he lost the bag back last season around when he met up with Darrell.

He also took the pictures.   He used them to convince people what a nice place they had but he only normally showed them to people he had vetted first.

That backfired when he lost the bag in the last series.

Essentially they are all too niave and brought it on themselves.  Rick seemed like a nutter when he was pointing out it would happen - but he is being vindicated quite quickly

underdog;824323" said:
    [quote="EricTheWeary;824284"]Presumably, or we are being lead to believe, it was an inside job - inviting the W people in when Rick et al were out. Suspicion falling on the little old lady who looks like Keith Richards.
    Do you think? I didn't get that at all. Don't forget Rick and the others were out doing a dry run, circumstances led to it being the real thing, so they shouldn't have been out as long as they are now. So it being planned doesn't make sense.

[/quote]

The one guy just before he was killed by Carol said something, I forget the words but something like you've been betrayed. I take the point about the dry run but that might still have been seen as enough of an opportunity. Keith Richards and her son were the only people directly out of harm's way from either the W people or the walkers at the quarry. Anyway, I guess we will find out - I am usually wrong!
    EricTheWeary;824502" said:
    [quote="underdog;824323"][quote="EricTheWeary;824284"]Presumably, or we are being lead to believe, it was an inside job - inviting the W people in when Rick et al were out. Suspicion falling on the little old lady who looks like Keith Richards.

[/quote]

The one guy just before he was killed by Carol said something, I forget the words but something like you've been betrayed. I take the point about the dry run but that might still have been seen as enough of an opportunity. Keith Richards and her son were the only people directly out of harm's way from either the W people or the walkers at the quarry. Anyway, I guess we will find out - I am usually wrong! [/quote]

Keith's son was almost killed by the truck, and Keith himself was out of harms way thanks to Maggie dragging her out to talk about seeds, not through her own doing.

I thought the wolf guy said something along the lines of "you don't belong here" with you being civilised people.

The wolves were just what Rick had been warning everyone about, that the village couldn't stayed locked away and be safe, they needed to be able to defend themselves against people and walkers.

The rest of the season is going to be a battle between Rick's tough ways and Morgan the zen ninjas more peaceful ways.
  • ParkerParker Frets: 961
    SPOILERS PEOPLE!!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    underdog;824519" said:
    [quote="EricTheWeary;824502"]u[quote="underdog;824323"][quote="EricTheWeary;824284"]Presumably, or we are being lead to believe, it was an inside job - inviting the W people in when Rick et al were out. Suspicion falling on the little old lady who looks like Keith Richards.

[/quote]

The one guy just before he was killed by Carol said something, I forget the words but something like you've been betrayed. I take the point about the dry run but that might still have been seen as enough of an opportunity. Keith Richards and her son were the only people directly out of harm's way from either the W people or the walkers at the quarry. Anyway, I guess we will find out - I am usually wrong! [/quote]

Keith's son was almost killed by the truck, and Keith himself was out of harms way thanks to Maggie dragging her out to talk about seeds, not through her own doing.

I thought the wolf guy said something along the lines of "you don't belong here" with you being civilised people.

The wolves were just what Rick had been warning everyone about, that the village couldn't stayed locked away and be safe, they needed to be able to defend themselves against people and walkers.

The rest of the season is going to be a battle between Rick's tough ways and Morgan the zen ninjas more peaceful ways.
    [/quote]

Quick Google seems to suggest something like 'it's a trap, you don't belong here anymore.' There was also an A on Rick's house which might suggest the residents therein were marked out in some way? Again, any explanation will be the complete opposite of what I think...
    Parker;824521" said:
    SPOILERS PEOPLE!!!!
    It's a thread about a show that aired last night, would you not expect it to be discussed? I avoid this thread until I've seen the latest episode, seems sensible to me. Not sure what else you expect to find in here to be honest :D

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    @EricTheWeary the quote was "We're freeing you. You're trapped. You need to know, people don't belong here anymore.” I think it was more about the mindset of the wolves.

I though Enid was going to be one of them, but seems not.
    underdog;824596" said:
    @EricTheWeary the quote was "We're freeing you. I You're trapped. You need to know, people don't belong here anymore.” I think it was more about the mindset of the wolves.

TheWD is quite mumbly and on after my youngest has gone to bed so not on too loud so there's a lot of me going 'what did he say?'
    EricTheWeary;824636" said:
    [quote="underdog;824596"]@EricTheWeary the quote was "We're freeing you. I You're trapped. You need to know, people don't belong here anymore.” I think it was more about the mindset of the wolves.

TheWD is quite mumbly and on after my youngest has gone to bed so not on too loud so there's a lot of me going 'what did he say?' [/quote]

Agree, I had to google for the transcript :D
  • SibeliusSibelius Frets: 1401
    Woah, fecking violent this week!
     I am however a fanboi of researching things before spouting shit
  • Didn't the has girl say something to Carl about "it's not safe here, too many places to cover that's how we..... " And then trailed off? I think she's dodgy. Tortoise murdering wench!