Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    musteatbrain;835132" said:
    Maybe. Would be a bit contrived for my liking. I think I'd rather he didn't make it.
    I'm 99% sure he makes it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeadphonesHeadphones Frets: 1010
    Makes what, Rick's robotic hand?

Or is that another series, far, far away?
  • underdog;835188" said:
    [quote="musteatbrain;835132"]Maybe. Would be a bit contrived for my liking. I think I'd rather he didn't make it.
    I'm 99% sure he makes it.

[/quote]

Looks that way. Next episode is 90 mins long and about Morgan so I don't think we will know next week.

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16444
    Sibelius said:
    underdog said:

spoilers below possibly

Sibelius;833297" said:
    Spoiler!

ScreenCrush.com has the truth 
    Wouldn't say it's the truth, it conjecture based on facts they have available. But yes I agree :D

True! haha
    Which basically says he has a contract to do more filming on the show; not much of an exclusive as they say on The Talking Dead that Glenn will be back, possibly in flashback. Nice to see more Michonne,too little of her recently. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    edited October 2015
    EricTheWeary;837785" said:
    Sibelius said:

underdog said:

spoilers below possibly

Sibelius;833297" said:Spoiler!

ScreenCrush.com has the truth 

Wouldn't say it's the truth, it conjecture based on facts they have available. But yes I agree :D

True! haha

Which basically says he has a contract to do more filming on the show; not much of an exclusive as they say on The Talking Dead that Glenn will be back, possibly in flashback. Nice to see more Michonne,too little of her recently. 
    If he is then............

SPOILERS

There's pictures of him on the web filming a "flash back" scene with a major character that's not been introduced on the show yet :D
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12532
    Series 7 is commissioned. Yay.
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Zzzzzzzzzz I don't mind a bridging episode but this is not a great episodez

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 5072
    edited November 2015

lloyd said:
    Zzzzzzzzzz I don't mind a bridging episode but this is not a great episodez
    I liked it. Slow, but filled in a few blanks about Morgan's journey and why he is where he's at now.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Meh Yeah I guess, could have easily been merged in with another episode or even just explained away with a few words about what happened by Morgan....

Just seemed like filler for the sake of it to me. Felt a bit self indulgent for one character to take up a whole episode, it didn't say much either...

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

edited November 2015
    Who was the actor playing Eastman? Looks very familiar but I can't place him.
    Edit. Sussed it. :)
    I was dreading this week but in all honesty found it quite painless if not breath taking like the first 3. Still though blatantly putting everyone in danger.
  • John Caroll Lynch - look him up on wikipedia, he's been in loads of things (and no, he's not Kyle from Tenacious D). I probably remember him from the original Fargo, amongst other things.

I'm with @lloyd on this one - I actually did fall asleep during it. Could have told us everything in ten minutes.
  • Slow episode. It wasn't bad, just not really what I've expected from 1hr episode.
    I also began to think that if they were to tell everyone's story in single episodes like that - the show would carry on forever (we had a couple episodes like that already).
    Good story but agreed - it could take half the episode and then continue where it let off.
    I've actually waited for new episode with anticipation and didn't even watch it in one go (which rarely happens)
  • SibeliusSibelius Frets: 1401
    John Caroll Lynch - look him up on wikipedia, he's been in loads of things (and no, he's not Kyle from Tenacious D). I probably remember him from the original Fargo, amongst other things.

I'm with @lloyd on this one - I actually did fall asleep during it. Could have told us everything in ten minutes.
    It wasn't a bad episode just poorly placed after last weeks episode
     I am however a fanboi of researching things before spouting shit
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Sibelius;841635" said:
    thermionic said:

John Caroll Lynch - look him up on wikipedia, he's been in loads of things (and no, he's not Kyle from Tenacious D). I probably remember him from the original Fargo, amongst other things.

It wasn't a bad episode just poorly placed after last weeks episode
    Just dropping the tension after the last episode I think. That and keeping us wondering about what's happening with Rick and Glen.

@thermonic. Thanks. I realised it was Norm Gunderson after I googled him, we watched the original Fargo film not long back.
  • I really enjoyed this week's episode, great change of pace from the first three. Morgan has had very little screen time compared to some of the other main characters so it was nice to see how he changed from the nutcase in season 3 into the zen master he is now.

I don't think they'll necessarily give each character a whole episode as they don't have as many gaps in their story. I hope not anyway.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1492
    Morgan is prominent in the comics when he comes back, which is probably why they focused on him so much, as they plan on him playing a major part in this season - As others have said, not a bad episode, but just a bit of a system shock after being full on the last 3 weeks. 
  • Excellent episode, don't know what some of you were watching.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2043
    Absolutely superb in my book!

Morgan is a key character and I think filling in the backstory after the journey he's been on was well worth watching. Coward to Batshit Crazy to Zen Master. 

Loved it.

Nice breather from the relentless action and tension of the first three as well.
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    I really enjoyed this weeks episode...even if it did go a bit 'Karate Kid' in the middle for a while. Great TV!!
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**