Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12534
    Ummm, just how exactly did Rick get out of an RV surrounded by a herd and turn up at the gates? His hand seems to have got magically better too. Mind you, extracting a tiny bit of pus with a syringe from the black guy seems to have cured him too.

The walkers in the sewer bit was great though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• The old lady, she's starting to look like Mumm Ra from thundercats.[/quote]

Surely you don't mean Carol? She is hot!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12534
    robwright;850945" said:

The old lady, she's starting to look like Mumm Ra from thundercats.

[/quote]

I think he means the leader of the community, aka Capt Janeway.
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    boogieman;851154" said:
    [quote="robwright;850945"]
    The old lady, she's starting to look like Mumm Ra from thundercats.

[/quote]

I think he means the leader of the community, aka Capt Janeway. [/quote]

Yes her, I swear every time the camera goes on she's aged since last time.
  • What puzzles me is why nobody is using the tried and tested technique of zombie avoidance that is covering yourself in zombie guts like they did before, have they forgotten?

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• i actually think it would be better now if you never find out what happened to Glenn, they should just leave it so the possibility is always there, but he never comes back.

Maggie is so hot it's ridiculous.

• lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    What puzzles me is why nobody is using the tried and tested technique of zombie avoidance that is covering yourself in zombie guts like they did before, have they forgotten?
    This makes me mad too, I would never leave the complex without armless/jawless zombies tied to me-why would you?

I also don't get why you wouldn't totally cover yourself in armour of some kind-US sports shops would be filled with it-American Football, Hockey, skate board pads etc. 

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

lloyd;851194" said:
    Monkeybone said:

What puzzles me is why nobody is using the tried and tested technique of zombie avoidance that is covering yourself in zombie guts like they did before, have they forgotten?

This makes me mad too, I would never leave the complex without armless/jawless zombies tied to me-why would you?

I also don't get why you wouldn't totally cover yourself in armour of some kind-US sports shops would be filled with it-American Football, Hockey, skate board pads etc. 
    Yip, lots of things like that puzzle me but I guess they can't make it too easy :D

I always wondered about the full armour, we've seen zombies in swat gear, or like you said sports armour would do. Also I always thought a self enclosed cage on wheels would allow free roaming outside the walls.

And now there's walkers everywhere outside why not simply start a fire behind them, this could be done with a simple petrol bomb surely, then a fire further away etc etc

But I do love the show :D also why they all messing about with guns and knives for walkers sword has been proven to be the best option.
    I tend to let  these things go when i watch it obviously but yeah, fire bombs would be good, a long pole with a pointy end and a day of standing at the wall you could kill thousands of the walkers....

Full armour and things would make it easy and not go inline with the story lines, although weak spots could be found by the walkers...I suppose they could have easily said the walkers mutate extremely sharp teeth that would penetrate armour-which I suppose is implied as they get through skin and flesh easier than I would with my gnashers....

• JRLJRL Frets: 16
    Yup, my wife keeps shouting this at them every week!
  • If next week is about the members of the group in vehicles and possibly rick's escape from the rv, I reckon the next week will be Glen and the following week will be that wall giving way and lots getting eaten. Hoping it starts to step it up again after 2 quite weeks
    The mid season finale is going to be big, it always is, usually the death of a main character or a big introduction of a new bad guy etc.
  • Took me a while to realise it was the wife of the guy with the world's worst goodbye note grime episode 3 that topped herself this week
  • Maggie is so hot it's ridiculous.
    I did a google image search on Lauren Cohan after last night's episode. I couldn't sleep after that.
  • A bit mid season not too exciting. I thought the pregnancy had been heavily hinted at anyway so wasn't much of a suprise. Still, a lesbian kiss is always good and looks like a Daryl episode next week. :)
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    Maggie is so hot it's ridiculous.
    I did a google image search on Lauren Cohan after last night's episode. I couldn't sleep after that.
    Do you normally sleep on your front? I can see why it would be difficult
    :D
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • They've just cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan. No spoilers but that's going to be brilliant. 

And *obviously* Glenn's alive. He'll die just as he and Maggie meet again. Obviously! 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    So Negan will be the mid season finale I would guess, wonder if the comic book story is followed.
    So what do we make of that one?

I love Darryl but that wasn't the best episode for me....seemed like nothing got said?

Then "Help" on the radio at the end...

I feel this season is being dragged out. First couple episodes were great but since then?

• NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    I enjoyed that! Possibly Glenn saying "help" at the end??
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**