Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• Nikko;842966" said:
    I really enjoyed this weeks episode...even if it did go a bit 'Karate Kid' in the middle for a while. Great TV!!
    The aikido teacher for the episode was a teenage mutant ninja turtle (well, the guy who played Donatelo [?] in the fillum) so many shades of that (apparently Eastman's save the turtle t shirt wasn't an intended reference).
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • there was talk that in order to get the actor playing Morgan (Lennie James) to commit to season 6 they offered him a 90 minute solo episode.
    I liked it, it was a nice change of pace from the mental first 3 episodes of season 6 so far.

Is there a way Glen isn't zombie buffet ? I hope they don't find a way to get him out of that situation now, i was gutted at the end of that episode and if it turns out all those guts were Nicholas' and he gets away it will feel a bit cheap.

here's Maggie to cheer us all up (good lord)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I watched Glenn being attacked again. It isn't 100% clear but then it doesn't really look like Nicholas is there either.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited November 2015
    I've not seen this season yet but am I the only one cheered when (I heard) Glenn finally bought it? I've always thought he was a whinny little b*tch. Karl needs to go next, he constantly makes bad decisions and get people eaten.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    there was talk that in order to get the actor playing Morgan (Lennie James) to commit to season 6 they offered him a 90 minute solo episode.
    I liked it, it was a nice change of pace from the mental first 3 episodes of season 6 so far.

Is there a way Glen isn't zombie buffet ? I hope they don't find a way to get him out of that situation now, i was gutted at the end of that episode and if it turns out all those guts were Nicholas' and he gets away it will feel a bit cheap.

here's Maggie to cheer us all up (good lord)

Mmmm...love her...and its not just the 'hand in your pants thinking about her' type of love either...its the real thing!!
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nikko;842966" said:
    I really enjoyed this weeks episode...even if it did go a bit 'Karate Kid' in the middle for a while. Great TV!!
    The aikido teacher for the episode was a teenage mutant ninja turtle (well, the guy who played Donatelo [?] in the fillum) so many shades of that (apparently Eastman's save the turtle t shirt wasn't an intended reference).
    "Eastman" could be a reference to Kevin Eastman, co creator of TMNT along with Peter Laird.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Longtallronnie;843263" said:
    EricTheWeary said:

Nikko;842966" said:I really enjoyed this weeks episode...even if it did go a bit 'Karate Kid' in the middle for a while. Great TV!!

"Eastman" could be a reference to Kevin Eastman, co creator of TMNT along with Peter Laird.
    Yes, I think that's ringing a bell.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34006
    I wonder how many copies of 'The Art of Peace' got sold this week?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34006
    LOL- just checked Amazon- they are  temporarily out of stock of paper copies.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • haha that's ace, maybe they should have given him a 2015 Les Paul :D

• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10441
    Just watched episode four.Best one yet IMO which is weird because I usually hate the slow,nothing much happens ones.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    I've watched it again and to be fair it's a good episode, is argue didn't need to be extra long-and the death was a bit lame....

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• haha that's ace, maybe they should have given him a 2015 Les Paul :D
    You could take a few walkers' heads off by swinging one of those, and cannibalise the robot tuners to rig up a bank of electricity generators
  • it's looking more and more like Glenn is alive...

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12461
    Just watched the latest episode, good stuff, a bit of a calm episode building up to something big
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    That was quiet, felt the speech Maggie gave about Glenn was directly aimed at the audience in a tongue and cheek way.

The old lady, she's starting to look like Mumm Ra from thundercats.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • it's looking more and more like Glenn is alive...
    I feel like it's going to be a double bluff. Making us think he's alive but then he won't be. Or he will be but then will die immediately. :(
  • Glenn is alive... in Maggie's belly.

What was the significance of the blood seeping through the wall right at the end?
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    Maggie was kind of accepting that Glenn was dead, so that just makes me think that he cant be...
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Decent episode that. Might watch again later.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1