Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

New Gibson CS R8s at World Guitars

What's Hot

Comments

• I actually have a used American Fender Duluxe Stratocaster that's stock and has a really awesome tone.

That is an awesome guitar, I paid like £850.00 for it.
    I really looked at it because it reminded me of my first buy/my first guitar, only not cheap and horrible made out of ply wood, but the real deal because it's a Fender Stratocaster, and not a Tanglewood Nevada 32K.
    As far as it's tone, love it (unplugged) and it a nice/neat/cool guitar, but, I'm so in love with the tone of my Les Pauls, it gets played but.... Not as much as my Gibsons.
    Love it it, first time since 2003 I've seen one in this same finish I love/have wanted for years, which is hard to find, so I bought it, September 2016.

Teal Ash...

That feeling of not knowing if something is expert trolling or ludicrous nonsense. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    I don't know up from down after reading this
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • On the one hand, the posts becoming gradually more and more ridiculous indicates the big reveal is just around the corner , and we'll all congratulate LWAG for a job well done winding us all up. 

But then there's the genuinely awful guitar technique, combined with the weird background to all those videos... I'd actually prefer it if it wasn't a wind-up. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Words fail me
    Fake news
    You know me so well. Bring back Dicky Mint

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    LWAG = Drew?
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4388
    I actually have a used American Fender Duluxe Stratocaster that's stock and has a really awesome tone.

That is an awesome guitar, I paid like £850.00 for it.
    I really looked at it because it reminded me of my first buy/my first guitar, only not cheap and horrible made out of ply wood, but the real deal because it's a Fender Stratocaster, and not a Tanglewood Nevada 32K.
    As far as it's tone, love it (unplugged) and it a nice/neat/cool guitar, but, I'm so in love with the tone of my Les Pauls, it gets played but.... Not as much as my Gibsons.
    Love it it, first time since 2003 I've seen one in this same finish I love/have wanted for years, which is hard to find, so I bought it, September 2016.

Teal Ash...

That feeling of not knowing if something is expert trolling or ludicrous nonsense. 
    Not necessarily expert but...

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    On the one hand, the posts becoming gradually more and more ridiculous indicates the big reveal is just around the corner , and we'll all congratulate LWAG for a job well done winding us all up. 

But then there's the genuinely awful guitar technique, combined with the weird background to all those videos... I'd actually prefer it if it wasn't a wind-up. 

this guy is a real actual person, he was on here with a different name a while back. When he gets his big break we can all say we knew him before he was famous.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Glad that I came across this thread. It has really cheered me up.

I can't help thinking that LesbianWithAGun can play much better than this, and is simply channeling the spirit of Les Dawson. =)

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Why do threads I start seem to turn out this way? No-ones takes me seriously. it's as though I have a comedy avatar or something

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31963
    underdog said:
    this guy is a real actual person
    I think some of us would do well to remember this, above all else.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • That feeling of not knowing if something is expert trolling or ludicrous nonsense. 
    And yet, we have to read about it. :lol: 

• People spamming about if something is spam.

Ironic.
  • SkippedSkipped Frets: 2371
    Why do threads I start seem to turn out this way? No-ones takes me seriously. it's as though I have a comedy avatar or something
    That is a good point.

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    What a wonderful thread my knowledge of the Gibson Les Paul has increased dramatically.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3701
    underdog said:
    On the one hand, the posts becoming gradually more and more ridiculous indicates the big reveal is just around the corner , and we'll all congratulate LWAG for a job well done winding us all up. 

this guy is a real actual person, he was on here with a different name a while back. When he gets his big break we can all say we knew him before he was famous.
    Interesting.

What was his former forum name and why the need to change persona?
  • BarriveeBarrivee Frets: 100
    I’ve only had time to read half the first page of this thread and listen to one video, but it certainly made me chortle. Is the rest as good, do I need to devote time this evening to it ?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This thread is different gravy

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Neil said:
    underdog said:

Interesting.

Oh god I can't remember it, it's the clips he posted that jogged my memory of his previous post, his slashiness stuck in my memory
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8574
    underdog said:
    Neil said:
    underdog said:

Interesting.

Oh god I can't remember it, it's the clips he posted that jogged my memory of his previous post, his slashiness stuck in my memory
    Sounds more like Les Dawson than Slash to my ears!
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    dindude said:
    underdog said:
    Neil said:
    underdog said:

Interesting.

Sounds more like Les Dawson than Slash to my ears!

I was referring to his well rehearsed stances more than sound :D