Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• KeefyKeefy Frets: 2363
    DesVegas said:
    Not mine but look at that

I'm deducting points for the two pedals mounted sideways.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4372
    I knew a midlife crisis was in the post but I didn’t realise it would manifest itself on my pedalboard…..I think I’m outing myself as a Vaughnabe….

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Keefy said:
    DesVegas said:
    Not mine but look at that

I'm deducting points for the two pedals mounted sideways.
    Worst thing is, they’re unnecessarily sideways - they’d fit right way up if they were placed under the EQ  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TINMAN82TINMAN82 Frets: 1846
    edited July 2021
    Lewy said:
    I knew a midlife crisis was in the post but I didn’t realise it would manifest itself on my pedalboard…..I think I’m outing myself as a Vaughnabe….

Ooh, I’ve been looking at the Micro vent 16 recently. Does it do plausible univibe sounds as well as rotary? @Lewy ;
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4372
    TINMAN82 said:
    Lewy said:

Ooh, I’ve been looking at the Micro vent 16 recently. Does it do plausible univibe sounds as well as rotary? @Lewy ;
    Truthfully I don’t have enough familiarity with univibes to say. I went for the Vent 16 very specifically because I was after the Vibratone sound as it’s the only wobbly guitar sound I really like :)
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2363
    New band, new(-ish) pedal board.

I've picked up a few dep gigs with a band playing R'n'R and Rockabilly. When I saw them at a gig near me recently, everything was plugged into the PA. I didn't fancy that so I got the okay from the band-leader to bring a small amp - that will be my 5E3 Deluxe. It doesn't have reverb, and some of the numbers would really benefit from some trashy reverb, so I have broken my long-standing self-imposed (and completely illogical) 'analog only' rule by adding a Mosky Spring Reverb to the end of my jam session board. I'm really liking it - it's so bad that it's good!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12050
    Trying a different way to take a pedalboard photo…

Klone out, LOT in.  But now Blooper wants to play…I feel Gen Loss might make way.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
    Added an Ojai for moar powahh.

The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bencowling81bencowling81 Frets: 420
    Had this idea for a modular board. The nano is grab and go and with the hx stomp does a good impression of most the sounds I want. For gigs and final rehearsals it can be incorporated into the bigger board. The nano is as it looks with the fuzz and drive into the stomps mono input. Then the idea is that drives on the big board go into the loop on the stomp, the expression pedal connects to the stomp for wah etc and the Guv’nor, delay and reverb go after the stomp. 

All powered by gigrig generator with distributor on the nano feeding stomp, isolator on the nano and isolator on the main board. Just need to buy an isolator as I sold one on here when I thought the nano was enough (which in reality it probably is) and make patch cables for the big board.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Great idea Ben! 
  • markblackmarkblack Frets: 1614
    Microcosm added to my make weird ambient nonsense collection, great fun for a bit of late night noises.

all into a Helix with a Plus Pedal as well.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9708
    markblack said:
    Microcosm added to my make weird ambient nonsense collection, great fun for a bit of late night noises.

Wow, that is a belting board Mark !
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7319
    markblack said:

your CT5 has fallen off :D
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    markblack said:

your CT5 has fallen off 

It escaped the cupboard... I try and use it now and again...get nowhere and put it back, maybe i should flog it but it's quite a nice odd thing to have.
    @Wazmeister cheers, it's good fun. Now i only get an hour now and again at least i can mess about and mark something kind of musical. Massive overkill... But why not!
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1168
    DIY keeps the cost down!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markblack said:

That's the kind of board that would pull me back in to the pedal world!

Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7319
    markblack said:

It escaped the cupboard... I try and use it now and again...get nowhere and put it back, maybe i should flog it but it's quite a nice odd thing to have.
    It's genuinely surprising that I've never tried one - I wanted one for the longest time. Even pre-ordered one in the past, only to pass on it when my number came up. Not quite sure why really. 
    @Jonathanthomas83 that board is the result of me being pulled back into the pedal world! :)

@GavRichList - I was the same - It does leave me scratching my head at times, and then sometime it does something that I think sounds cool as. - I pretty sure I keep it because it's a bit of a 'cult' pedal and I'm a sucker for the hype and what the internet tells me :)
  • markblack said:
    @Jonathanthomas83 that board is the result of me being pulled back into the pedal world! :)

Don't blame you, mate! Stonking array of fine instruments!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922