Clare_Bear's smiley happy thread

What's Hot

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17901
    edited August 2013 tFB Trader
    The first guitar ever listed on theFB classifieds just sold :D

I also might be doing some depping for a rock band. OD pedals ahoy!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10775
    Nice one!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    mike_l said:
    viz said:
    A7 ;)

Not to piss on your fireworks or anything, but having checked, it seems I was right* (Am7)........

*I'm making the most, as it doesn't happen too often

:D

Wow. Apologies from me. It seems to depend on the event. They do it both ways. Here is an Am7 version: And here is an A7 version: I never heard Am7 before, to me it sounds too gloomy, not groovy enough. But he obviously likes it both ways. Apols Mike old chap :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    The first guitar ever listed on theFB classifieds just sold :D

I also might be doing some depping for a rock band. OD pedals ahoy!
    Give me a shout if you want/need to try any of mine.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

viz said:

Wow. Apologies from me. It seems to depend on the event. They do it both ways. Here is an Am7 version: And here is an A7 version: I never heard Am7 before, to me it sounds too gloomy, not groovy enough. But he obviously likes it both ways. Apols Mike old chap :)

Apologies accepted my good man.

I didn't know the A7 version, so you have learned me something

:D

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• SporkySporky Frets: 29173
    I have a new not-at-work watch. No more battery changes!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418CkhmFPcL.jpg
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."

Every day I'm happy with how awesome and supportive my friends are.

I consider myself lucky to have them.

Spill it
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8574
    I've just accepted a job offer and resigned from my present job, always find resigning strangely liberating. New package is a good 50% increase. Well pleased.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    viz said:
    Spill it

shite day at work, yet the peoples I call friends have been really kind to me.

• SporkySporky Frets: 29173
    And recently I've been much less mean and abusive than usual.

In other more important news, I am now on holibags for a week. Tomorrow I will go to the wood shop for timber, the pet place to look at rabbits and guinea pigs and degus and such and the woods to scamper and throw fir cones and suchlike.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

I got another 2 1/2 weeks before I'm on holibobs, but I am going to Cornwall. I would bring you back some Cornwallish fudge, but by the time I got back, it would be all, cold, and eaten.

BTW anyone in St Ives, Cornwall?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17901
    tFB Trader
    Today my daughter stood up while holding onto the edge of the sofa :) (7 months so not bad going)

Tomorrow I am going to a wedding. Last time I went to one a couple of months back my suit was a torture implement I was bursting out of. This time it fits perfectly thanks to my having lost 18 pounds. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15881
    today I got dragged round pet shop type places looking at rabbits. 2 years ago we "rescued" a rabbit from our neighbours who couldn't look after him (don't ask). We had no choice really, the day we got him he had no food or water and was sitting in a tiny hutch on a pile of shit and piss. So far we have spent a small fortune on him getting him snipped, new hutch, building an enclosure for him etc. Apparently he's always lived alone, but he clearly likes company, even the cats perk him up, so we reckon he may want a couple of (lady, hence the snip) companions. So we're having to build another enclosure for them while they get used to each other.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Nice 1 :)
    :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Today while I've been hanging around in here more than usual I have been at home catching up on paperwork with the other computer. Most of it is now in good shape.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Today, I have realised I'm wasting valuable work time posting shite on here.

Today, I have realised I'm wasting valuable work time posting shite on here.
    How long did it take you to work that out???
    ;)

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    When I got to this afternoon, and realised I hadn't finished the work I should have done. #-o