Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Bedroom Dealers/Flippers

What's Hot

Comments

• shaunmshaunm Frets: 1693
    JerkMoans said:
    JerkMoans said:
    I say Tar, feathers, the Stocks, the Pillory and the Ducking Stool.  And that's just for a first offence.
    I must dust off my brazier for getting the tar ready.
    While I polish my pitchfork, light guttering brands, etc.
    I think you covered this earlier on this thread when you said you had specific “needs”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got little dolls of you all... in my cave.
    I really hope my one isn't one of your "special" inflatable ones with the lipstick on ...

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24584
    I've got little dolls of you all... in my cave.
    I really hope my one isn't one of your "special" inflatable ones with the lipstick on ...
    That’s not in the cave. The pins would make Little Miss Inflata-Legion go pop.
  • I've got little dolls of you all... in my cave.
    I'd feel a bit of a prick...

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    I've got little dolls of you all... in my cave.
    I'd feel a bit of a prick...
    IIRC "bit of" was rather appropriate ;)
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5694

Snags said:
    @Bridgehouse how do you think I met him?
    I heard it was your local Women's Institute meet...
    No more life modelling after that night
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8122
    Guys, it’s really very simple.

If you are honest everyone will know your intentions.

It’s as simple as that. 
    H7 disclaimer:

I can’t stop acquiring weird/cheap/junk/busted/obscure/long-forgotten guitars, amps, effects, keyboards and a whole multitude of other shite. Please, please feed my habit.

There, I said it.

So now you all know.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5035
    Guys, it’s really very simple.

If you are honest everyone will know your intentions.

It’s as simple as that. 
    H7 disclaimer:

I can’t stop acquiring weird/cheap/junk/busted/obscure/long-forgotten guitars, amps, effects, keyboards and a whole multitude of other shite. Please, please feed my habit.

There, I said it.

So now you all know.
    There are some things that don’t need to be said.  =)
    Call me Dave.
  • LMAO.

Naming and shaming people who buy things and then sell them??!

Yeah good one.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6938
    Are you new to the Internet? 
    Why would you even respond to that turn of  phrase  with this comment?

Do you really think @soma1975 was being disrespectful at people who have tried to drink bleach? 
    Nah, I'm not new to the internet. When I started using it, there were only two types of internet accounts available in this country, aol and Compuserve. So I've been around a while. 

I was however feeling sensitive about a friend, who has mental health issues and did the deed and suffered a lot with it. I was not having a pop at soma1975, nor did I think he was being disrespectful to people who drink bleach. I was also thinking that gumtree is not really THAT bad if you take care. A bit like here.  ;)

I have notice that up to this point, soma1975 has not shown any signs of offence at my comment. If he does then I am very happy to say this to him. With regards to being new to the internet, why are you arguing a point that I made about someone else's comment? It had nothing to do with you. I am sure soma1975 will appreciate your thoughtfulness in running to his defence, but he's probably moved on by now, that is if he gave a shit in the first place....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7249
    Neither did I take offence nor change my opinion of bleach Vs Gumtree. Hope this puts it all to bed. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    LMAO.

Yeah good one.
    Come on now, Mr Sensationalist Headline, this is about naming and shaming people who buy with lies, sob stories and cajoling sellers and don’t declare they are traders, and then sell for obvious profit without paying taxes.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8361
    All three people I've blocked have now commented - a full house!
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LMAO.

Yeah good one.
    Come on now, Mr Sensationalist Headline, this is about naming and shaming people who buy with lies, sob stories and cajoling sellers and don’t declare they are traders, and then sell for obvious profit without paying taxes.

So just so I understand this, is it going to become forum policy to name and shame?

Bye!

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 9122
    Hattigol said:
    How can you tell? :open_mouth: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 9122

So just so I understand this, is it going to become forum policy to name and shame?
    Aw c’mon. It’s been literally DAYS since we had a good, old-fashioned witch hunt.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoans said:
    Hattigol said:
    How can you tell? :open_mouth: 
    Because he does the same thing the rest of us do. Blocks people, but reads their posts anyway, because it's too addictive. I'm on his, and he's on mine. 

My Ignore list is 340% full (17/5).

:lol:

Bye!

LMAO.

Yeah good one.

Yep. I’m starting with you. If anything goes wrong anywhere I’m going to name and shame you. 
  • mcsdan said:
    to lighten things a tad...I'm sure some of you remember Kev "nocaster" from the musicradar days. He was the ultimate flipper albeit not for profit. When I was selling my fender bassman he snapped it up within 20 mins of posting the for sale thread. He subsequently sold it again about 4 hours later, even though it hadn't been sent to him yet, for the same price he'd paid me. He just went through lots of gear and really was the ultimate GAS man.
    I remember struggling to post various amps/whatever to Kirkcaldy that Nocaster hoovered up within an hour of posting online only to sell on within a short time (thrill of the chase perhaps!), he went into pedal kits & building for a while I seem to remember too (pre Pedalparts/Fuzzdog world domination)
    And for clarity, no. Not policy to name and shame. A rules change to deny classifieds access to anyone who is a disguised trader or flipper, that’s all. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom