Which would you prefer to look like?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• AK99AK99 Frets: 1581
    This thread is getting quite worrying..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    If I had a hairy chest I wouldn't shave it. Always wanted one but I'm smooth as a baby's butt.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16680
    Do you guys shave your chest?
    LOL what??

All the pictures here are of clean shaven chests just wondering if that's common. 

I had one girlfriend that said she preferred it but two after that said they preferred hairy.
    i used to keep it trimmed, but having a dad bod means shaving it all looks awful.  The hair adds some man points in place of the muscles I don't have

I don't bother now because the girlfriend prefers a proper chest rug.  

• WiresDreamDisastersWiresDreamDisasters Frets: 16664
    edited March 2021
    I have a typical Englishman/Irishman's skin-tone and bubble ass, and my cock is average, and my personality isn't particularly great either. I'll take the insults from the wife on the chin, I don't mind.

*weeps*

Bye!

• UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12901
    Is that a Dad bod?

I thought a Dad bod was more "Sean Connery James Bond" than "skinny arms and a belly". 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22874
    Is that a Dad bod?

I thought a Dad bod was more "Sean Connery James Bond" than "skinny arms and a belly". 
    Now you're getting into the realms of what dads (aka average blokes) imagine they look like. 

"Yeah, just think Sean Connery in Dr No".

Sean Connery in Never Say Never Again, maybe...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12901
    Philly_Q said:
    Is that a Dad bod?

Now you're getting into the realms of what dads (aka average blokes) imagine they look like. 

"Yeah, just think Sean Connery in Dr No".

Sean Connery in Never Say Never Again, maybe...
     I'm actually being serious - a few years ago when I first heard the term dad bod being bandied about the example that was given was literally that. 
  • Bye!

• LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    edited April 2021
    If you work on one muscle but neglect the surrounding muscles it can make that muscle look bigger. If you look at Bruce Lee for example yes his abs were well defined but they didn't stick out so much because he had a more rounded core strength. 
    That's what I meant by "unnatural", disproportionate, and you see it a lot in people that go to the gym. The usual is big upper arms and skinny legs.
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11901
    Blows my mind that some are calling the guy on the right "unnatural" - like .... no dudes... that's what we're supposed to look like. He's not jacked at all. He just eats well and moves. 

The guy on the left is an absolute disgrace. Pretty much what I look like! lol

I used the word unnatural because the only thing that produces a six pack like the one in the pic in the op is going to the gym and forcing it to look like that. As I said I have moved plenty and ate well all my life and I don't have stomach muscles like that. Imo it's disproportionate to the rest of his body. The muscle is all bunched in the middle. He's done lots of work in one area an imo neglected the rest. It's a fashion. 

What do you mean by "that's what we're supposed to look like"? 
    That's not true Dave. You don't get a defined six pack through excessive gym work alone, diet is super important.

We're supposed to look roughly like sinewy fighting machines. We're not supposed to look like fat bastards. That goes for men and women btw.
    Most photos of healthy young native peoples don't look like that
    AFAIK you have to reduce food intake to achieve that reduced body fat, which is fighting what natural selection would provide you with: some insulation and food reserves
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    edited April 2021
    Diet isn't that important tbh. Just need to eat reasonably healthy.

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Prefer?  Probably somewhere in the middle but I look more like the fella on the right.  You lose a lot of heat easily and it's not a good way to be.

Although my nips are pink.  I think you can tell a lot about people's race by the size and colour of their nips and the colour of their genitals.  You see 'White' people are bandied around as the same race, as are 'Black' people but it's all a load of bollocks as there is probably more genetic diversity within those two classifications alone than there is between them so race classifications are utter bollocks if you ask me..  I used to often go around sniffing and looking at people's genitals after a fair few pints, although now I'm a dab hand at knowing these things from just a glance, it's quite important to make sure you're not closely related for breeding purposes.  I can also tell if a woman is coming on their period by just a sniff from metres away.  Anyway, I digress,

The only difference is, being a ginger, past my arms and neck tan line, it's like a cross between Day of The Triffids and Fukushima if I take my top off and anyone who looks at me for more than a few seconds will suffer permanent retina damage.

I've also heard that it's government policy not to vaccinate Gingers, which to be honest I find racist in itself.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock