Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1280
    Last gig of the year for Far Away Cows this afternoon at The Smithfield in Derby. Proper pub with proper beer. Cheers!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Last nights gig was a bit different. Safe to say that many people have decided to avoid social situations now. Town centre pubs were almost empty and even though people had bought tickets to our gig (A charity fundraiser) we got about 50% of the number expected. Big room but not enough people to make it a party unfortunately.
  • Last nights gig was a bit different. Safe to say that many people have decided to avoid social situations now. Town centre pubs were almost empty and even though people had bought tickets to our gig (A charity fundraiser) we got about 50% of the number expected. Big room but not enough people to make it a party unfortunately.
    Interesting to hear that some people's experience of recent gigs is that is been a ghost town. I was fully expecting that last night, but it appears they've never heard of Omicron or Covid out in the Yorkshire Dales. Gig was busy, extremely rowdy, and not even the slightest hint of Covid precaution anywhere. 

All felt a bit uncomfortable to be honest, random sweaty strangers hugging/trying to kiss us all after the gig. If I've caught Covid and have to isolate over Xmas I'll be effing furious!  :p
    It’ll be interesting to see what this ones like this afternoon. Last time I played the Smithfield it was very busy (also a Sunday afternoon). 
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632
    Rowby1 said:
    Last gig of the year for Far Away Cows this afternoon at The Smithfield in Derby. Proper pub with proper beer. Cheers!

@Rowby1 I would have come down today with some bike buddies, but nearly everyone is now in isolation. Bah humbug.
    darius said:
    Rowby1 said:

@Rowby1 I would have come down today with some bike buddies, but nearly everyone is now in isolation. Bah humbug.
    Yes, one or two of our regular followers are also…..it could be a bit quiet! 
    Well that was busier than expected, cracking good afternoon and nice to see @vonLayzonfon there too. Thanks for coming :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    First gig of 2022 for Far Away Cows at The Latch Lifter in Ilkeston, Derbyshire tonight. 
  • Rowby1 said:
    First gig of 2022 for Far Away Cows at The Latch Lifter in Ilkeston, Derbyshire tonight. 
    I'll try and pop over. Playing our 3rd and final gig there tomorrow afternoon. Then I'm looking for another project again.
    Rowby1 said:
    I'll try and pop over. Playing our 3rd and final gig there tomorrow afternoon. Then I'm looking for another project again.
    It’ll be good to see you mate! HNY btw! 
  • Last minute birthday party gig for us tonight...for our previous singer's wife. Should be a good one with any luck
    The Boathouse at Shardlow, Derbyshire with Far Away Cows. Great place for music and the beers really rather good.
  • Day late but great gig last night in Trowbridge. Got at least 3 gigs out of it (1 back at the venue, and they also want us for NYE), plus 2 for a customer who wants us for a couple of private events she’s putting on. Things are picking up…lots of enquiries coming in now
  • Cracking 1st gig of 2022 at the weekend…  Booked solid to Autumn already.  

Venue was packed  Got paid to play a third set as no one wanted it to stop.    Good start to the year.
  • FezFez Frets: 528
    Borrowed time will be playing a short set to close out a charity music event at the Broadwater pub in Worthing. Starts at 12.30 pm finish about 9.30pm.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8741
    We are at Inn For A Penny in Nottingham tomorrow, Saturday 29th, starting around 9:30. First time out with our new drummer and his hybrid kit. 
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • We're out at The Royal Oak in Corsham, Wilts tomorrow night. Apparently it's upstairs. Yay.
    With Gun Money at the Horse & Groom in Derby tonight. Second time there and this time the landlord’s actually got our name right on his advertising……previously billed as “Gun Metal”!
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2290
    Depping tonight with rock’n’roll band Western Rock at the Shield & Dagger in Haydon Wick, Swindon.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3595
    This Saturday the ISHKATZ are playing long melford legion club. Sadley looks like the end of the club because the RBL are selling off the assets and the club is set to close. We'll send them off with a song.