Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• Starbelly are on again this evening at Costello's Bar in Warrington, 8:30pm kick-off.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • We're doing an outdoor 60th birthday gig near Stone, Staffs tonight. Apparently they've got an inflatable pub. Hopefully the rain holds off.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• KeefyKeefy Frets: 2288
    Keefy said:
    Not exactly tonight, in fact a fortnight Saturday (17th September), but it's a ticketed event so it's only fair you all get fair warning!

I'm back at the Old Court in Windsor (aka Windsor Arts Centre) with Rebel Heroes Bowie Tribute, hopefully back on guitar now that our bass player's wrist is on the mend. Expect 2 hours of classic Bowie, from sing-along anthems to fan-pleasing deep cuts.

Tickets available here. Some pics of recent shows to whet your appetite:

Backstage with Woody Woodmansey:

Windsor Fringe Festival has been postponed, and that includes this gig. New date TBA.
  • We're doing an outdoor 60th birthday gig near Stone, Staffs tonight. Apparently they've got an inflatable pub. Hopefully the rain holds off.
    Surely some 'you've let me down, you've let the pub down ' based humour to be had. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3083
    edited September 2022
    We're doing an outdoor 60th birthday gig near Stone, Staffs tonight. Apparently they've got an inflatable pub. Hopefully the rain holds off.
    Surely some 'you've let me down, you've let the pub down ' based humour to be had. 
    I'm having that as my own now.. eye thankyew. I've been in while we were setting up and it's called "Air of the Dog".

Edit: the gig went well with minimal mistakes and some memorable moments. I also saw some comedy falling over incidents in the inflatable pub after we'd finished playing. I hadn't seen people as hammered as that for a long time. Blimey :)
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• The Russell Hotel, Weymouth solo gig. Standing in because Elvis has had his first grand daughter and he’s gone to visit...uh, huh, huh.....
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3592
    Tonight the ISHKATZ are at a local RBL club, in fact the same one as last week except this is for a 60th birthday party and we don’t have our Cabaret singer for the middle of the evening. It will be tough because bass player is recovering from flu so won’t sing. That’s a big blow in a 3 piece but we’ll survive. Third gig for this band and I’m enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.
  • Sitting Ducks appearing at the White Hart Ashby
    been before a few years ago with a different band
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5387
    Not tonight, but later this week (and on my birthday no less) I'll be doing this:

Shouts At Clouds being my nom de gigging (currently solo).

In case anyone's in there area, full details here.
  • Starbelly are playing at The Wheatsheaf in Upton, Chester, tonight.
  • onyironyir Frets: 45
    My band Collision will playing at The Links, in Lytham St Annes tonight
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1280
    Gun Money playing at The Boathouse in Shardlow near Derby tonight. 8:30pm kick off.
  • The Roughcut Rebels are in Swindon tonight at the cricket ground, playing a VW meet/ charity do type affair
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2288
    I’m playing rock’n’roll with Western Rock at the Vintage Inn, Wellington (near Taunton) from 9.30. My latest squeeze (Palir Titan C4) will be getting a run out, and I’ll probably take my other Titan as a spare.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8724
    The Under Covers Band are back at Spondon Liberal Club this Sunday, 2nd October, starting about 4:30
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 836
    edited September 2022
    The Roughcut Rebels back out again this Saturday at The Churchill Arms, West Lavington
  • Starbelly are playing a 'corporate' at The Farmhouse at Mackworth tonight.  We're booked to play 3x45min spots but I'm expecting the timing to go out of the window if they have awards and speeches so I've got 3 different set lists that I need to print out.
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2771
    I’m doing my first open mic in 4 or 5 years tonight somewhere near Totnes that id discourage people from coming to :) 
    Gun Money playing a sort of acoustic gig (I’m on electric though) at The Millipede Micro Pub in Stapleford nr Nottingham this afternoon from 4pm.
    edited October 2022
    Rowells Drinking Emporium in Long Eaton nr Nottingham tonight from 8pm with Gun Money.