Let's see your small/mini/nano pedalboards

What's Hot

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7802
    edited February 2023
    @Supportact said:
    Downsizing guitars amps, everything!

To this:

Looks great. How do you like the Supro delay? I do like an analogue delay, but I'd not seen that much written about it online. The expression option to control mix looks very useful. 
    Sounds like a good analog delay. Brighter than a carbon copy, a bit less low end than a vapour trail (not a bad thing) and the treble control is great, more companies should do that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 261
    A Cioks benmurray85 said:
    Th4fonz said:
    Had a few changes 

Absolutely love this. What are you using for power mate? 
    I’ve got a Cioks dc7 underneath 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Supportact said:

To this:

Looks great. How do you like the Supro delay? I do like an analogue delay, but I'd not seen that much written about it online. The expression option to control mix looks very useful. 
    Sounds like a good analog delay. Brighter than a carbon copy, a bit less low end than a vapour trail (not a bad thing) and the treble control is great, more companies should do that.
    Sounds good. Definitely going to put that on my list to look out for. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7569
    MagicBus said:
    Finally moved my pedals out of the Boss BCB60 onto something smaller in preparation for playing in a band again. 
    Nice
    Red ones are better. 

RobDavies said:
    Not completely finished but I’ve Been putting this together for the last couple of weeks.  Cheap and cheerful but does everything I need it to do.  Holding out for a better chorus at some point. 

The only issue is the Eyemaster which operates best when both knobs are maxed out…. But the volume boost is immense so you have to turn down the amp before it kicks in. 

I’ve heard really good things about both the Angel Wing and the Atlantic - great budget choices apparently 
    Red ones are better. 

Large board has gone from this:

To this:

Point of order - 9 pedals plus a switcher in the small/nano thread? More rehab needed before you can join in I reckon :-) 
    Red ones are better. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    TimmyO said:

Large board has gone from this:

To this:

Point of order - 9 pedals plus a switcher in the small/nano thread? More rehab needed before you can join in I reckon :-) 
    (But some lovely choices - I do love the Blackstone ) 
    Red ones are better. 
    Th4fonz said:
    Th4fonz said:
    Had a few changes 

If you had to lose one of those 3 drives, which would you drop? 
    Red ones are better. 
  • Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 261
    edited February 2023
    TimmyO said:
    Th4fonz said:
    Th4fonz said:
    Had a few changes 

If you had to lose one of those 3 drives, which would you drop? 
    Hmm I guess the ryra klone.  I only use it as a clean boost into either the lightspeed or green side of protein but depends on what I’m playing as I can also survive with just the lightspeed and a boost into it.
  • MagicBusMagicBus Frets: 104
    edited February 2023
    Slight change to my board, TS9 is gone, replaced by my trusty Gain Changer. It can be set with mids if I want so a no brainier. The Gain Changer is so good I really don’t need the Protein but it’s fun at the moment. 

Less is more
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3068
    TimmyO said:

RobDavies said:
    Not completely finished but I’ve Been putting this together for the last couple of weeks.  Cheap and cheerful but does everything I need it to do.  Holding out for a better chorus at some point. 

The only issue is the Eyemaster which operates best when both knobs are maxed out…. But the volume boost is immense so you have to turn down the amp before it kicks in. 

I’ve heard really good things about both the Angel Wing and the Atlantic - great budget choices apparently 
    Yeah, the Atlantic is really good for a budget pedal.  The Angel Wing is brilliant value but a bit subtle for my tastes.   My favourite is the Behringer though - honestly one of the best OD pedals I’ve heard and all for 19 quid.  Whether it lasts for very long is another matter…  :)
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2323
    I like my Multiplex Echo Machine so much that I stuck it on my rock'n'roll board in place of the EHX Memory Toy. Unfortunately I've also had to take the tremolo off but I can live without it.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27238
    Updates on bass & guitar boards. 

Blackpanel Bassrig is out. SVT Bassrig is in. Comp upgraded to the Cali Compact Bass (thanks January sales!)

Only one change here: solo booster is out because 3 gain stages is plenty when I only play 3 songs in our set on guitar. And that made room for the @juansolo Small Stone which has seen medium usage at home but fits perfectly as a "feature swirly" pedal for a specific outro :)

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 811
    Updated lil board of cramped-in-ness in a Boss BCB-30 case and it shuts just abouts! May have to chop it slightly to make enough space for the PSU. 

Goes tuner>Ventura Vibe>Katana boost>Durple>Wild Fro>HOF 2>amp

Wanted to add some modulation to this board for a while to spice my solo's a bit. The Ventura Vibe does vibe, chorus (modern mode) and rotary quite well (though not at the same time unfortunately). 

Power 
    Currently having to run the HOF using a 9V battery but I've ordered a 6 way daisy change cord for my TrueTone PSU. TrueTone puts out 1700mA so can easily run this 6 pedals. 

• NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 811
    After receiving a new pedal (Hello Sailor TS mosfet clone) for father's day today I've had a rejiggle of my mini board. 

Tuner>TS (yellow)>Wild Fro>Katana boost>Ventura Vibe>HOF2> 5E3 amp. 

Just need one more patch cable and a tidy of the power cables and it will be loaded ready to go. 
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2323
    Neilybob said:
    After receiving a new pedal (Hello Sailor TS mosfet clone) for father's day today I've had a rejiggle of my mini board. 

Tuner>TS (yellow)>Wild Fro>Katana boost>Ventura Vibe>HOF2> 5E3 amp. 

Just need one more patch cable and a tidy of the power cables and it will be loaded ready to go. 
    You get bonus points for clever use of space, but lose them again for having pedals at an angle.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 340
    I'm slowly getting it down to as few pedals as I can. The amp is taking care of reverb and distortion (EVH 5150 Iconic 15w) so I'm currently using this 
    I've got a Donner Circle looper off the board in the amps effect loop, I'm on the lookout for a Fuzz and an EQ, probably budget versions (almost certainly small/nano sized if possible) As much as I'd like the Billy Gibbons fuzz with EQ its way out of my price range at the moment.
    pboard.jpeg 991.2K
    Some smallboard experimenting today 

Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 836
    edited June 2023
    TimmyO said:
    Some smallboard experimenting today 

Nice work @TimmyO! Think I’m going to try and hunt down a Gain Changer
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 750
    edited June 2023
    2 pedals and an exp pedal I think qualifies as a mini board but with almost unlimited fx and great tones. Very happy with this set up.

https://i.imgur.com/VxbrVez.jpeg
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom