Let's see your small/mini/nano pedalboards

What's Hot

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24468

Experimenting with the Paradriver and the SFT.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlexlotlAlexlotl Frets: 175
    Finally got my Nano+ board mapped out.

It fits! The e-Lady was not supposed to be part of the plan, but it fought its way back onto my board thanks to Bernard Butler and John McGeoch.

Still trying to decide if I need a proper fuzz/distortion, or whether ramming the Phat Mod with a level-cranked TS is enough. Quite tempted by the Ibanez 850 Fuzz Mini, which would knock the Ditto onto the carpet.

Need to drill the board to fit my 1Spot CS6, then work out what I can safely use with split inputs. Drives and compressors should all be fine together, but what about the phaser? No BBD chips, but it has an LFO so it might be noisy. 
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markvmarkv Frets: 460
    Here's my small board right now. Not many pedals ... but two amps!! :lol: 

Only home use so the practicalities of switching between them isn't a concern!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BradBrad Frets: 662
    Here’s my latest small board. Sidekick Jr arriving today so we’ll see how that goes. I’ll need to be mindful when I’m stepping on the boost or the delay :grimace: 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markv said:
    Here's my small board right now. Not many pedals ... but two amps!! :lol: 

Interesting - I have the SBUK - how different is the US in practice? Particularly for clean tones - the UK is fine but not "sparkling" clean.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7511
    Brad said:
    Here’s my latest small board. Sidekick Jr arriving today so we’ll see how that goes. I’ll need to be mindful when I’m stepping on the boost or the delay :grimace: 

Nice.

maybe a switch topper on one or the other? 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • markvmarkv Frets: 460
    edited December 2023
    Airmiles said:
    markv said:
    Here's my small board right now. Not many pedals ... but two amps!! lol 

Interesting - I have the SBUK - how different is the US in practice? Particularly for clean tones - the UK is fine but not "sparkling" clean.
    The Superblock US is much cleaner, particularly on the 61 and 65 voices. There's a lot of headroom before it starts getting a bit crunchy, although there's drive available past 12-2 o'clock on the gain. The 57 voice isn't quite as clean, but still a bit more than either of the AC voices on the SBUK.

So yes, if it's sparkling - dare I say, Fender-like - cleans you're after, the SBUS is much more in that line. By design, of course!
  • Thanks @markv - looks like I'll be going shopping...
  • BradBrad Frets: 662
    TimmyO said:
    Brad said:

Nice.

maybe a switch topper on one or the other? 
    Thanks, I’ll give that a go!
  • "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 333

Its on a Metro 16 so I think it counts as small, its a bit Tetris at the moment, not sure if the EQ and the reverb are staying (the reverb is quite noisy but otherwise really good)
    IMG_3678.JPG 378.1K
    1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2205
    edited December 2023
    I could probably squash these down onto a smaller board and maybe lose the RC1. Pretty basic but does everything I need at the moment and everything gets used. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chromatunachromatuna Frets: 372
    edited December 2023
    Latest iteration, probably need a Nano+. Cioks Adam and Fredric buffer under. 

This is the truth from hillbilly guitars!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2289
    Fishboy7 said:
    I could probably squash these down onto a smaller board and maybe lose the RC1. Pretty basic but does everything I need at the moment and everything gets used. 

Now there's a board that means business!
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 333
    spev11 said:

Its on a Metro 16 so I think it counts as small, its a bit Tetris at the moment, not sure if the EQ and the reverb are staying (the reverb is quite noisy but otherwise really good)
    its annoyed me too much, I'm going to make a board so I can put them in a line as (insert deity) intended
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8539
    Just put together a small board for 80’s type sounds, clean / mean / nothing in-between sort of thing.

https://i.imgur.com/Qb9nQhy.jpeg
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7511
    dindude said:
    Just put together a small board for 80’s type sounds, clean / mean / nothing in-between sort of thing.

https://i.imgur.com/Qb9nQhy.jpeg
    Nice!
    Red ones are better. 
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2289
    edited January 10
    dindude said:

This deserves to be seen - THE CHEESE BOARD no less!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 247
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom