Let's see your small/mini/nano pedalboards

What's Hot

Comments

• Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 261
    Alexlotl said:
    Th4fonz said:
    What interconnects are you using here? I’m trying to go from a Metro 16 to a Nano+ at the moment, and all my plans that look lovely on Pedal Playground get scuppered due to cable width. This looks much tighter than I’ve managed to achieve. 
    @Alexlotl Im using the EBS pg10 gold patch cables here with a Cioks dc7 underneath.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7568
    @Greatape it's great. Coloured and most amp like of anything I've heard, kinda like an Origin revival drive in that sense. Very smooth high end. I love putting a treble booster in front. 
    I have a Blackstone too - it's really VERY good isn't it. 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6819
    Can it play nicely with a fuzz face? The website schtick makes it sound like it would be an impedance nightmare. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7802
    soma1975 said:
    Can it play nicely with a fuzz face? The website schtick makes it sound like it would be an impedance nightmare. 
    Before or after? I 've run a fuzzface (needs to be bright-ish though) in front, into the low gain channel) and you can get a super compressed killer ZZtop type tone like that.
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6819
    Cool yeah my fuzz is always first. Might have to try one soon. Cheers. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • Rod.DRod.D Frets: 4
    edited August 2023
    I have been experimenting with battery powered small boards using the pedaltrain nano 

https://imgur.com/a/vuVqDbi
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27237
    +1 for the Blackstone love. Highly underrated. Haven't tried it with a fuzz face but I think Blackstone over-egg the impedance thing on the blurb. I've run it after other pedals and it's just fine imo 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • solar said:
    solar said:
    Finally put a small board together for an upcoming jam/possible band/project.

The Echo Master is still a "maybe".. we haven't decided whether we're going to be instrumental or not yet :lol: 

Maaaan, I wanna hear that!
    Is the Death by Audio the distorted delay that Jack White used live on last year's tour? If so, that's a crazy sounding thing!

You mean the big blue one at the top? No, it’s an Echo Master, a vocal delay with XLR in and out.
    Yes that's what he uses on his mic stand, his is black though that's why i was checking

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1880
    edited August 2023
    Everything I need for my limited gigging.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DanDan Frets: 441
    Hopefully a Pedaltrain Metro 16 counts as small?

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan said:

Oooh, two Timmys. They look roughly same settings from this angle, how are you using them, are you stacking them?
  • DanDan Frets: 441
    Dan said:

Oooh, two Timmys. They look roughly same settings from this angle, how are you using them, are you stacking them?

Yeah pretty similar. Stacking them and set as a bit of hair and then kick the other for a bit more. I guess just trying to emulate the Tim which is on my bigger board.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7568
    Brio said:
    Everything I need for my limited gigging.

a lot of power in a small space there! 
    Red ones are better. 
  • Board is growing in size again. I've ditched the Boss BCB-30 plastic case in favour for a PT Metro. Am I still allowed in this thread? 

Guitar>tuner>HSE TS/ZVEX>D&M Drive>Katana Boost>Ventura Vibe>Bucket Brigade Delay> HOF Reverb. 

Everything goes through the Gigrig Quartermaster except for the tuner. 

I use the Ventura Vibe on the rotary setting which I prefer after my drives. 

Just waiting for a larger PSU to arrive before I can get it up and running fully. 
  • cm01cm01 Frets: 467
    edited September 2023
    Just had a little re-jig after picking up another M9, which sounds great.  Pushing the definition of nano a little!

• oeljadioeljadi Frets: 25
    edited October 2023
    I've just downsized from a Mono Pedalboard Medium to a D'Addario X-PND. Had to cut out the volume, chorus and trem. But this may be all I realistically need. In > Empress Buffer > Shanks > Nordvang > Timeline > Empress Buffer > Out. Tuner is connected to the Empress via a dedicated tuner out. Cabling needs a tidy! Powered by an Ojai R30. 
  • Current gigging rig for my 50s rock n' roll band...

Guitar > Nocturne Atomic Brain Preamp > TC Electronic Echo Brain > TM Princeton 
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3337
    edited October 2023
    Just started putting this one together from spare pedals that came off my big board following a HX Stomp coming in.

For those not familiar with the Sinvertek N5, it's a great and versatile preamp overdrive and you can select 2 different types of boost (a gainier push one or a volume jump one or both) which can be activated by a double-depression of the switch.
    I had this up for sale but it's just too good and too useful to let go.
    Tuner and all my fx come from the Zoom and that's a PT Nano. It's all powered by a GigRig Generator on the underside

• jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    edited October 2023
    My new ampless rig on a Pedaltrain Metro 24.

https://youtube.com/shorts/19bDCiGiJVo?si=fl5G6io3QpGFbqN6

All power is from the Amped 3. 

• spev11spev11 Frets: 340

The beam splitter has arrived and I honestly need to remove a drive and maybe the fuzz, they are both great but the MT2 can do low gain quite well really and the beam splitter does everything else. I rarely use the fuzz (or the chorus really) so I may boot em off and get my ambient reverb back on and chuck it at the front in gate setting to see what happens