Star Wars: Obi Wan Kenobi.

What's Hot
1111213141517»

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24338
    Apparently there's a thing called the "Kenobi Patterson Cut" - a fan edit that has put it all together as a film of about 2.5 hours, removing the fluff and even doing some new CGI scenes.

If anyone can find it, I'd like to see that!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27080
    Apparently there's a thing called the "Kenobi Patterson Cut" - a fan edit that has put it all together as a film of about 2.5 hours, removing the fluff and even doing some new CGI scenes.

PM-ed

@digitalscream I'm happy to post the link but not sure if you might think it's too close to the piracy line. I reckon arguably ok as non-commercial and essentially just reordering that which anyone with a D+ sub already has the right to watch. I think? But your call as I know Disney love to sue people..
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26623

PM-ed

@digitalscream I'm happy to post the link but not sure if you might think it's too close to the piracy line. I reckon arguably ok as non-commercial and essentially just reordering that which anyone with a D+ sub already has the right to watch. I think? But your call as I know Disney love to sue people..
    I think the link will probably be OK - we're not hosting, and since it has extra CGI scenes it could be argued that it's "transformative" (albeit with characters that are already copyrighted, but that's a problem for the creator).
    <space for hire>
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27080
    This is the guy's site, complete with disclaimers which I draw anyone's attention to before watching!

https://www.kaipattersonfilms.com/kenobi
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires