Friday humour

What's Hot

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3356
    What band do you get if you cross Harry Potter with Harry Styles?

Wand Erection
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3356
    edited July 2021
    Dupe
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    There's a website instructing women on how to go to the toilet while on their way home from the pub.

It's called  WeeByAnyCar.com
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7900
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blobbblobb Frets: 3138
    May be a cartoon of food and text that says Barman wish for one large cocktail please Barman wheres my cocktail cComicDux Im not a barman Im a a genie
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
    11reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19527
    Italy practicing their free kick defence technique...

• Would work better if that wasn't actually the Argentinians ;)
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
    Would work better if that wasn't actually the Argentinians ;)
    Yeah, but you have to work with what you can find :-D
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1862
    Keith Richards teaching a young Willy Nelson how to play guitar
    15reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Would work better if that wasn't actually the Argentinians ;)
    Yeah, but you have to work with what you can find :-D
    Touche :D
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I had a pint with a load of Italy supporters last night.

Popped into a pub in Glasgow.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TheOtherDennisTheOtherDennis Frets: 2011
    edited July 2021
    proggy said:

To be fair, Scotland is absolutely fucking rammed with ex-pat Italians. I myself went to school with three Italian families - the Rappelinis, the Fazzinis and the Capazzis. Of the famous Italian-Scots, there's Peter Capaldi and his nephew-once removed (I think) Lewis, Paulo Nuttini, Ronnie Ancona, Tom Conti, Armando Iannucci, Lou Macari, Peter Marinello, not to mention thousands of others.

In fact, according to Wrongipedia, there are up to 100,000 Scots of Italian descent, just shy of 2% of the entire Scottish population.

It won't just be tonight, but every time Italy does something football related, Glasgow goes completely nuts.

If anyone's interested (and I wouldn't be at all surprised, or blame you, if you weren't), it's down to the second world war. The allies sent a huge number of Italian POWs to camps in Scotland. After the war, we released them from the camps, but before we sent them home, we had to let them live here until they actually had a home to go to.

By the time we were ready to send them back, lots of them had decided to stay, and they've made a sizable community for themselves in both big cities and small towns all over the country.

Then again, it's been said Boris Johnson is considering having a bank holiday if England win.

While Nicola Sturgeon will apparently announce one for Scotland if Italy win.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • And just to show we're not all like that, ahem, I've even got my own version of an England shirt ready for tonight -

14reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4954
    @TheOtherDennis - good work, that!

• HaychHaych Frets: 5801

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    And just to show we're not all like that, ahem, I've even got my own version of an England shirt ready for tonight -

I had three lions on my shirt once.
    That was the last time I got out of my car at Longleat Safari Park.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6836
    proggy said:

To be fair, Scotland is absolutely fucking rammed with ex-pat Italians. I myself went to school with three Italian families - the Rappelinis, the Fazzinis and the Capazzis. Of the famous Italian-Scots, there's Peter Capaldi and his nephew-once removed (I think) Lewis, Paulo Nuttini, Ronnie Ancona, Tom Conti, Armando Iannucci, Lou Macari, Peter Marinello, not to mention thousands of others.

40 years ago I had a friend in college called George Rossi who was from Glasgow. He's an actor and Scottish as they come and from Italian family. Incidentally, his family started and ran the famous ice cream business by the same name, and he's actually in the Bill Forsyth film "Comfort and Joy" which is about the Glasgow ice cream wars. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    merlin said:
    proggy said:

40 years ago I had a friend in college called George Rossi who was from Glasgow. He's an actor and Scottish as they come and from Italian family. Incidentally, his family started and ran the famous ice cream business by the same name, and he's actually in the Bill Forsyth film "Comfort and Joy" which is about the Glasgow ice cream wars. 

Is he related to Francis Rossi? His father was something to do with ice cream parlours I believe. Not in Scotland though.