Friday humour

What's Hot

Comments

• boogieman said:
    Philly_Q said:
    Snags said:
    ^^ I know that's supposed to be a joke, but I'm struggling to find the funny. He's just a tit (if he exists). What so hard about Ctrl+Alt Gr +e? éééééééééééé
    Weirdly, today in work someone asked if I knew how to type e-acute and I said "try Ctrl+AltGr+E".  She was amazed.

That's the only keyboard shortcut I know, and only because I read it here two days ago.

I think that's the peak moment of my career.  I'm going to retire.
    Office legend!!!!!!!
    Ranked ‘guru’ on the appraisal form.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 20reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• 5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4100
    Philly_Q said:
    Snags said:
    ^^ I know that's supposed to be a joke, but I'm struggling to find the funny. He's just a tit (if he exists). What so hard about Ctrl+Alt Gr +e? éééééééééééé
    Weirdly, today in work someone asked if I knew how to type e-acute and I said "try Ctrl+AltGr+E".  She was amazed.

That's the only keyboard shortcut I know, and only because I read it here two days ago.

I think that's the peak moment of my career.  I'm going to retire.
    I've just discovered that you don't need the Ctrl.
    So just AltGr+e works for an é, or indeed an á, é, í, ó, ú, and a € sign.  (AltGr+4)
    I know that was all a bit off topic for humour but hey ho.  All done.  As you were.

• ^^  Peter Cook's delivery is just brilliant. How he kept so deadpan throughout I do not know. Cleese was struggling to keep it together at one point.
    Cook often thought he hadn't had a proper night if he failed to make his straight man corpse
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
  • rogdrogd Frets: 1621
    May be a cartoon of text that says 109 tlu Hello Pooh I havent told you this before but Im in love with Beyonce Whatever floats your boat Piglet No Pooh thats buoyancy
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HaychHaych Frets: 6171

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 766

____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835

It's not yet known if the Queen will grant an honour to the teenager, Emma Raducanu

but Prince Andrew has stated he'd like to give her one.

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fnpt said:

That deserves a wow and a lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835

Do you think Hamilton might have shouted to Verstappen, "Over 'ere son, on me head"
  • 9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20590
    15reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20590
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    May be an image of text that says NO NONSENSE COFFEE GUIDE ERICANO BLACK COFFEE FLATWHITE WHITE COFFEE CAPPUCEINO FROTHY COFFEE LATTE MILKY COFFEE ESPRESS MINIATURE COFFEE MACHIATOMILK TOPPED COFFE MO MOCHA TEA CHOCCYCOFFEE HOTCHOGOLATE STILL NOT COFFEE NOT COFFEE Pubonthehoe
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 10072
    rogd said:
    May be an image of text that says NO NONSENSE COFFEE GUIDE ERICANO BLACK COFFEE FLATWHITE WHITE COFFEE CAPPUCEINO FROTHY COFFEE LATTE MILKY COFFEE ESPRESS MINIATURE COFFEE MACHIATOMILK TOPPED COFFE MO MOCHA TEA CHOCCYCOFFEE HOTCHOGOLATE STILL NOT COFFEE NOT COFFEE Pubonthehoe
    So true. I hate it when I ask for a small black coffee and the server looks at me as if I’m speaking another language - oh, you mean a vente americano. No I don’t matey I mean a small black coffee. Not exactly difficult is it?
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    May be an image of outdoors and text that says Alan Hardy 4h Apparently the officers operating the armoured jet skis to turn back refugees on the English Channel will be trained to use loud hailers and to use the following phrases in multiple languages How well can you play tennis Avez vous un licence HGV StevePhogy Steve Finn MieeTFORCE
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom