Typical GAK...returning to old ways? (wish I'd never started this....just having a rant and whoosh!)

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    leerocker;651079" said:
    OK! Whats happening to this place??

First off this isnt the first time recently there has been too much bitching and moaning on here for my liking, the way @rockmonster got berated on here about a guitar that wasnt as described and the guy drove miles to look at it etc. I know rod and hes good as gold and the op wasnt expecting rod to show photos and tell his side, This thread is also complete bollocks, 

Gak are good as gold ive used them for years and never had the problems ive been reading about, Secondly Its not fucking hard to read if it says in stock or avalaible to order i have no complaint about their website or the way they conduct their business and i am no way affiliated with them whatsoever.

To me this site is on the wane and i thought this was a site for gearheads and guitar lovers not a bunch of moaning women that should be on jeremy kyle..

There are more important things in life to worry about than the stupid things that get escalated on here.

@yoseph , i wouldnt blame you for doing one as i wouldnt put up with this either,

Maybe i should fuck off as well then as this place is no longer becoming helpful or interesting.
    So as you have no complaint no one else should? That's a hideous thing to say, everyone is entitled to their opinion, for me their system is designed to get the orders, they will tell you the lead time after they've got the cash off you.

It's bullshit like this that makes this place tedious, we all have a choice to read or not read what's posted, no need to get all Charles Bronson about it.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6252
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 610
    If this has what has become of rock and roll fuck it ill get me coat!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I guess everyone here works with infallible computer software systems and nothing ever goes wrong..ever...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    limpymcginty;651096" said:
    I guess everyone here works with infallible computer software systems and nothing ever goes wrong..ever...
    My issue is not about computer systems it's about not listing something as out of stock or at the very least giving a realistic time frame on "available to order" items.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3421
    edited May 2015
    equalsql;651093" said:
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58890216.jpg

Wisest thing I've read today
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28043
    TTony said:
    For anyone wondering why their post has disappeared, I'll repeat;

TTony said:

Everyone - cool it with the personal comments/insults.

Any more similar comments, or comments about previous comments, will be deleted without further discussion.

If you want to have a slanging match, do it via PM or in SC.  Don't derail this thread any further.

Right, as some people have clearly chosen not to read the above, or not to follow the suggestion of taking their "arguments" elsewhere, this thread is now locked.

I really don't have the inclination to keep looking at it and tidying it.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.