It's even worse in real life.... Bleugh.....

What's Hot

Comments

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Lol. You guys do realise it's Gibson's 100th anniversary not les pauls
    :-D
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Wasn't Gibson founded in 1902?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73048
    mrchi said:
    Lol. You guys do realise it's Gibson's 100th anniversary not les pauls
    :-D
    No, it's Les Paul's. He was born on June 9th 1915.

Gibson was founded in 1902.

Sorry :). I'm not trying to score points!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Lol now I feel a right tit!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
    Deijavoo said:
    Yeah....I sat through that video expecting to see a 2015 Les Paul! I paid no attention to the lyrics.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    Whatever the fact is these 2015 Gibsons are 100% shitty guitars
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Isn't it better to say they're just not everyone's cup of tea. But then neither is tea.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    edited June 2015
    lamf68 said:
    Deijavoo said:
    Yeah....I sat through that video expecting to see a 2015 Les Paul! I paid no attention to the lyrics.
    Lol awarded.   :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KuroblackKuroblack Frets: 78
    Sounds a bit green-eyed monster to me :) As @simonk said, much easier to say that they're not to your liking rather than piss on chips... Any chance you could post what you're playing - that way we can turn the thread into a real winner and everyone can rip the arse of whatever "shitty guitar' you've chosen...
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3119
    I like the new logos and stuff. They REALLY seem to piss people off, which is very rock n roll if you think about it. There'll be in great demand when the New Wave British Electro Punk Explosion (NWBEPE) occurs in 2028.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3119
    In 2034 I very much look forward to the arguments on TGP about how the new Gibson custom shop 2015 re-issues just don't have the same mojo as the originals. They have moved the classic 2015 logo 2mm to the right and the nut is attached with the wrong thread grub screws. Carnage.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2015
    Kuroblack said:
    Sounds a bit green-eyed monster to me :) As @simonk said, much easier to say that they're not to your liking rather than piss on chips... Any chance you could post what you're playing - that way we can turn the thread into a real winner and everyone can rip the arse of whatever "shitty guitar' you've chosen...
    Well lets not start a dick swinging contest, but since you ask I mainly play a 1978 Les Paul Custom, a Yamaha SG2000 and a 2001 B7/R7 Les Paul Custom - so not really that much of a green eyed monster tbh
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Quite fancy one of the 2015 juniors. That said I'm yet to play one
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2036
    Kuroblack said:
    Well ets not start a dick swinging contest, but since you ask I mainly play a 1978 Les Paul Custom, a Yamaha SG2000 and a 2001 B7/R7 Les Paul Custom - so not really that much of a green eyed monster tbh
    No Fenders, eh? 

>:D<
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    This thread is shitty.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    Yes, yes it is
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SteffoSteffo Frets: 572
    And the guitars too! Sorry, couldn't resist... But I'll be straight to the shop once they take away all the silly "upgrades", particularly tha minetune thing.
  • KuroblackKuroblack Frets: 78
    Kuroblack said:
    Well lets not start a dick swinging contest, but since you ask I mainly play a 1978 Les Paul Custom, a Yamaha SG2000 and a 2001 B7/R7 Les Paul Custom - so not really that much of a green eyed monster tbh
    Good on you - not really my thing, but wouldn't dream of pissing all over it just because it's not my bag. But, peace, we're all different :)
    yeah, peace to you as well my friend - I certainly don't mean to piss over anything, but like anyone else on here, I'm entitled to have an opinion
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    Who the hell is Loo Baul?
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom