Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24864
    I now have Wipeout on PS4

It's brilliant. I had HD and Fury before, but not 2048.

I've tried 2048 and the opening track is properly vomit inducing. AWESOME!!

It is likely to be my favourite PS4 racing game, until someone sorts out Motorstorm.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    About 3 hours into Last Guardian and already hate the controls, otherwise seems a lovely game

Smashed through Limbo the other night, was most entertaining and fiendish in places

Gonna have to get Wipeout now!
    All practice and no theory
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2952
    TimmyO said:

Also, has anyone dabbled with Kerbal Space Program ? 
    I played it a lot back when it was in Early Access, and it was brilliant then. I should revisit it.
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    I now have Wipeout on PS4

It's brilliant. I had HD and Fury before, but not 2048.

I've tried 2048 and the opening track is properly vomit inducing. AWESOME!!

It is likely to be my favourite PS4 racing game, until someone sorts out Motorstorm.

This. It's bloody brilliant even taking out the nostalgia factor and the lack of mid nineties "vitamins".
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29146
    I finished Horizon Zero Dawn - really enjoyed it, nice to have a protagonist who is neither all-nice nor all-mean, not too many long boring talks about feelings.

I then started and completed Watchdogs 2 - I wasn't too taken at first, but did get into it. It has a completely different "feel" from the first - much less grim.

I am back onto Rogue Legacy.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Hacknet, it's a pretty cool game with a terminal where you "hack" computers using Unix commands and shit.

Also got Oblivion for PC. I like it more being able to resurrect my friends which I couldn't on PS3
    My V key is broken
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27743
    I've just downloaded the GT Sport beta/demo - first time I've picked up a PS4 controller since I got the Switch. 

They've given me an Audi Quattro Pike's Peak as my first car. TBH I'd rather have had an MX5 - that's traditional in any good Gran Turismo game!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    It's ok - the driving school has you in a little red MX5. All is right with the world once again.
  • I'm still playing Blazing Star on the Switch and I've been playing Pang 3 and R-Type Leo on MAME.
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 501
    I've been getting in to Dark Souls. Avoided it for a long time after not getting on with Demon's Souls but its so engaging once you've spent some time with it. Finally dragged myself out of blight town yesterday. Not sure I'm going to fare much better in Sens Fortress though. 

Just downloaded Cuphead as well - looking forward starting it at the weekend. 
  • MattBansheeMattBanshee Frets: 1498
    edited October 2017
    RedRabbit said:
    I've been getting in to Dark Souls. Avoided it for a long time after not getting on with Demon's Souls but its so engaging once you've spent some time with it. Finally dragged myself out of blight town yesterday. Not sure I'm going to fare much better in Sens Fortress though. 

Just downloaded Cuphead as well - looking forward starting it at the weekend. 
    Dark Souls is my favourite game of all time ever ever ever. Enjoy the struggle, then get onto YouTube and watch videos of the guys who complete it in 45 mins!

Cuphead is incredible, I'd happily have paid twice the price for it.

I've been playing Overwatch on PS4, having tried it out during the trial weekend a couple of weeks ago. Having a great time scrubbing it up as Mcree (and occasionally Reaper).
    I finished Rogue Legacy (well, first run through).

Now on Everybody's Golf on PS4, On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Disaster 3 on Steam Pc.
    edited October 2017
    I just finished Breath of the Wild (intentionally just before Mario comes out). What an utterly phenomenal game. I did 104/120 shrines. Not sure how many hours as the credits are still rolling so I can't check but must be 100+

Just brilliant,
    Tomorrow...

I’ve been reading these guys since the Teletext days and their review has me rather excited, even if it’s evident that that was always going to happen

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/super-mario-odyssey-review-hats-off-to-nintendo-7028462/
  • Tomorrow...

I’ve been reading these guys since the Teletext days and their review has me rather excited, even if it’s evident that that was always going to happen

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/super-mario-odyssey-review-hats-off-to-nintendo-7028462/
    its just got every awesome Mario element ever, and it sounds like the gamble of adding new stuff really paid off.
    I have begun Nier: Automata.

So far it's very good - the controls are spot-on, it's not stingy about upgrades and the combat is ace.
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 588
    Sporky said:
    I have begun Nier: Automata.

So far it's very good - the controls are spot-on, it's not stingy about upgrades and the combat is ace.

Just a reminder to play "play throughs" 2 and 3 ... absolutely astounding game, loved every minute of it.
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    COD WW2 as of this evening!

• d8m said:
    COD WW2 as of this evening!
    Let us know what its like.  I seem to have run out of games to play and need something to keep me going of a while.

• cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2665
    COD WW2 here too. Halfway through the campaign which is ace but online is where it’s at. It’s just a shame that I suck big time at it :D