Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• I just started Grand Theft Auto 5

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 30055
    I'm now on my third play-through of Nier Automata. Second play-through took about 2 minutes, so that's two endings done.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 3000
    Bit behind the times but I'm finally getting some evenings to myself back so I'm gonna get the "new" Hitman for xbox one. Loved all the old ones, Blood Money and Absolution are 2 of my favourite games.
  • RedRabbit said:
    I've been getting in to Dark Souls. Avoided it for a long time after not getting on with Demon's Souls but its so engaging once you've spent some time with it. Finally dragged myself out of blight town yesterday. Not sure I'm going to fare much better in Sens Fortress though. 

Just downloaded Cuphead as well - looking forward starting it at the weekend. 

Dark souls is one of my faves!
    I've finished Nier Automata. All five good endings and two bad ones.

Absolutely fantastic game. Exquisite in every respect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Still on Dark Souls after a bit of a break (went on holiday an took a while to get back into it).

Finally got though Sens fortress and went off to Anor Londo - beat O&S first time though I did have solaire helping. 
    I played Skylar And Plux. Ok, but only three hours long so not good value.

Onto Guacamelee now, which is pretty darned good so far. Next I have Ratchet And Clank.
  • Enjoying Rocket League on Switch, even with shitty ping. 

Also having a great time with Overcooked playing coop with MrsF. It's challenging, but in a "we can do better" kind of way, which is excellent.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Enjoying Rocket League on Switch, even with shitty ping. 

Also having a great time with Overcooked playing coop with MrsF. It's challenging, but in a "we can do better" kind of way, which is excellent.
    We have Overcooked on XB1, it’s bloody hard
  • LesbianWithAGunLesbianWithAGun Frets: 785
    edited December 2017
    Monopoly (as of late/recently).

I'm always the hat.

My friend's house. I go there; me, them and someone else plays too, is kinda long but can be good/fun.
    In my day we had a thimble, an iron, a shoe and a wheel barrow, apparently these days, you've got a dinosaur, a cat, a rubber duck and a penguin.
    It's a good game to play with friends, see who loves you, see who's ruthless etc etc.
    I finished Ratchet & Clank - it was superb.

Then Little Nightmares - very much in the style of Limbo and Inside but well worth playing. Beautifully disturbing from start to finish.
  • Got Mario Odyssey today. Played through the first world already.  Not the most challenging game but great fun. The little 2d sections are really well done.

Guess the real challenge is trying to 100% it.

Also picked up breath of the wild again after not touching it for a while. I originally got frustrated by wandering around and not finding much. Obviously I just needed to plough on. I'm still wandering around without any immediate goal other than to get enough heart containers to get the mater sword but I don't seem to be able to turn a corner without finding something to do now. 

Both brilliant games (though both have flaws) and reminds me why I loved Nintendo as a kid. 
  • I'm replaying Horizon: Zero Dawn at the moment. Just as much fun the second time round.

"When the train, it left the station, there was two lights on behind,
    Well, the blue light was my baby, and the red light was my mind.”
    Robert Johnson
  • Kids, got me Forza 7, now just need the grandchild to leave me alone long enough to have a play.

West Of Loathing, which was in the Steam sale. It's excellent; a very silly slapstick stickman Wild West RPG.
  • Two games at the moment- dark souls 3 with the dlc, which is hilariously good fun, and cod ww2 which is absolutely shite, but has 'that' online gaming. Which is good fun. 
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434

• I have bought Xbox GamePass service for £1 and browsing through games at the moment. Only one that caught my eye so far is DiRT Rally.
    I love WRC as a sport and since Colin McRae Rally games I haven't seen anything decent. This one is pretty good though.
    I'm working though Zelda: BOTW. It is very, very good indeed. A nice open-world middle-ground between Skyrim and Fantasy Life.