Campaign lies, and consequences

What's Hot

Comments

• professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5106
    @sambostar leaver right?
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Obviously the post apocalyptic mad Max style future I envisage is based on the original and 2nd Mad Max films and to certain extent the last 20 mins of the 3rd
    And at no point the abortion of a film that came out recently.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited June 2016
    No actually.  I voted remain because only ill educated  (Most often poor and bigoted) fools vote leave and cheap finance is more important than long term sustainabilty and I have even have seven portions at the eat all you like restaurant because I'm fat and greedy and I think it's just great that the Romanians have no dentists.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Sambostar;1130821" said:
    No actually.  I voted remain because only ill educated  (Most often poor and bigoted) fools vote leave and cheap finance is more important than long term sustainabilty and I have even have seven portions at the eat all you like restaurant because I'm fat and greedy and I think it's just great that the Romanians have no dentists.
    Then you can live. I will reserve a place for you in my Twisted Sister themed biker gang.
    To be honest I'd love to move to America.  Australia has become a racist, introverted version of the UK since the GST.  America leads the world and is where it is at and where you can be the most you can be.
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    I was wondering only this morning that given that sheer scale of bullshit from both sides that was dished out as if it were fact, can this referendum have any validity at all?
    the £350million on the side of the campaign bus will go to the NHS for starters, is an outright lie
    we all know politicians are self interest, self promoting bullshit merchants.. 
    stuff like this makes a mockery of our democracy..

I wonder how many leave voters feel like they've been shafted.. specifically by BoJo
    I reckon this referendum should be void and re-run with no campaigning from either side
    just a simple list of in = you can have this, you cannot have that… and likewise for out
    and a list of stuff that cannot be predicted with certainty but may be something to worth thinking about either way
    play every note as if it were your first
    If I beleived any of the bullshit from either side yes, I'd feel shafted, If I'd spent time doing my own research and calling on life experience, no, I'd feel liberated to be honest.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    Sambostar;1130830" said:
    If I beleived any of the bullshit from either side yes, I'd feel shafted, If I'd spent time doing my own research and calling on life experience, no, I'd feel liberated to be honest.
    Honest question.
    How? In what way do you feel liberated?
  • TroyTroy Frets: 224
    As far as I'm concerned every single leave voter has potentially fucked my life up and as such you can all burn in what ever hell you believe in.

Gee, thanks for that! I voted leave and I knew the £350 million a week is not the full story, last I heard is that we get £100 million back from that pot. Anyway, the Remain campaign also lied and exaggerated the figures too!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27087
    edited June 2016
    Troy said:
    As far as I'm concerned every single leave voter has potentially fucked my life up and as such you can all burn in what ever hell you believe in.

Gee, thanks for that! I voted leave and I knew the £350 million a week is not the full story, last I heard is that we get £100 million back from that pot. Anyway, the Remain campaign also lied and exaggerated the figures too!
    It's not about numbers. It's not my place to say, but I can pretty much guarantee that @professorben has a lot more skin in the game than any of us do.

(edited for poor choice of words)
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826

Mine could be screwed a bit as well, but if it all goes tits up we'll need the corpses for fuel on Earth so I say no to Hell. :-)
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    Troy;1131508" said:
    professorben said:

Yep, you are dog food in my post apocalyptic biker gang future.
    Slow handclap
    WELL DONE!!!!!!!!
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440

Oh, fuck off! Blame, blame, blame! It's not one or two people that voted Leave, it was over half.

I voted Leave, and I now regret it. Perhaps you could talk to the Remain campaigners and ask why they did fuck all except paint people like me as racist dumbasses.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    @ professorben Care to explain why?

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33984
    Lying in political office should be a bumming offence.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TroyTroy Frets: 224
    Troy;1131508" said:
    professorben said:

Yep, you are dog food in my post apocalyptic biker gang future.
    Slow handclap
    WELL DONE!!!!!!!!
    That was a well articulated reply...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    octatonic said:
    Lying in political office should be a bumming offence.
    Then there'd be loads of them at it.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    edited June 2016
    As far as I'm concerned every single leave voter has potentially fucked my life up and as such you can all burn in what ever hell you believe in. .....racist bigoted leaver.....
    Sambostar said:
    Only ill educated  (Most often poor and bigoted) fools vote leave.
    bigot
    ˈbɪɡət/
    noun
    a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

hypocrisy
    hɪˈpɒkrɪsi/
    noun
        the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

1. irony1
    2. ˈʌɪrəni/
      noun
    3. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    More evidence that there was no plan by the Leave campaign

'Gosh, I'd better get up'
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    mellowsun said:
    More evidence that there was no plan by the Leave campaign

'Gosh, I'd better get up'
    Why? Most people thought Remain had won including me .. Farage threw in the towel at one point only to retract it later.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom