Any Duesenberg love on here ?

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1748
    Well at the end of the day this can go on forever :( All I know is the guitars I demoed today i.e. a Double Cat, Paloma and a Caribou were of exceptional quality. I will even say they are the most comfortable guitars I have ever played. Isn't that what it should all be about. I'd pay their asking price because I have played other higher value guitars that didn't come near to the enjoyment of playing those Duesenbergs 

Horses for courses innit ;) 
    So have you bought one then?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1823
    Well at the end of the day this can go on forever :( All I know is the guitars I demoed today i.e. a Double Cat, Paloma and a Caribou were of exceptional quality. I will even say they are the most comfortable guitars I have ever played. Isn't that what it should all be about. I'd pay their asking price because I have played other higher value guitars that didn't come near to the enjoyment of playing those Duesenbergs 

Horses for courses innit ;) 
    So have you bought one then?

Nearly did today. The Double Cat. Still thinking about it as it is a lot of money as already discussed ;)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BGGBGG Frets: 698
    I forgot about this thread LOL I got myself a used Starplayer TV Outlaw for a bargain price IMO.
    Plays great, lovely neck, looks beautiful to me, the trem is fantastic and it sounds great so I'm way more than happy.

Not one for naming guitars but I bought this a couple of ours before my mother passed away, therefore she will be known as Gina :) 
    I'll post some photos once she's back from guitar builder Paul Richardson who is engraving the scratchplate for me. <3

But I certainly don't get the Doozy hate, they are bloody fantastic guitars.
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom