Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• clarkefanclarkefan Frets: 808
    Gassage said:
    Right, by popular demand, I did a real rig guide.

Looks like you’ve edited the post and fucked the YouTube link Mr Gassage. Can you repost please, I’d love to have a watch 
    Ditto, @Gassage ,please fix :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7323
    A few tweaks to my setup as I have an actual (well, sort of) gig to prepare for. Well, it’s a filmed live show, but that’s still sent from the gods given the last year. 

The smaller board is where the adjustments have been made; nerdy midi routing stuff mainly - MIDI clock from our electronics runs into the board, which then splits to two destinations; to the infinity looper, and also to the MC6. The MC6 in turn feeds that clock to the Moog, and also controls presets, sub-divisions etc. There’s a bright onion patch box underneath the infinity remote to feed the audio from the other board, and then back out to my amp after it’s been through this one. 

Award for most fitted (more or less) on a metro 20 goes to....
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31150
    clarkefan said:
    Gassage said:
    Right, by popular demand, I did a real rig guide.

Looks like you’ve edited the post and fucked the YouTube link Mr Gassage. Can you repost please, I’d love to have a watch 
    Ditto, @Gassage ,please fix :)
    The Real RigRundown - YouTube

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ShipwreckShipwreck Frets: 65
    A few tweaks to my setup as I have an actual (well, sort of) gig to prepare for. Well, it’s a filmed live show, but that’s still sent from the gods given the last year. 

The smaller board is where the adjustments have been made; nerdy midi routing stuff mainly - MIDI clock from our electronics runs into the board, which then splits to two destinations; to the infinity looper, and also to the MC6. The MC6 in turn feeds that clock to the Moog, and also controls presets, sub-divisions etc. There’s a bright onion patch box underneath the infinity remote to feed the audio from the other board, and then back out to my amp after it’s been through this one. 

Love the Barbershop. How to does the comp play with it? I have an SP but really do think the Barbershop is one of the best OD's I have ever owned - and keen for more Fairfield....! 
  • ShipwreckShipwreck Frets: 65
    Pedalboard

No changes on my end for a while - but close-up. (Metro 24 w/TrueTone CS6)
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • A few tweaks to my setup as I have an actual (well, sort of) gig to prepare for. Well, it’s a filmed live show, but that’s still sent from the gods given the last year. 

Come on! You could fit one or two more pedals on the first board if you tried harder!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4770

KOT out and Protein in.  I bought them both at the same time and only one could stay.  A Micro POG will probably go bottom RHS, with the existing Juansolo making it's way to the nano board.

• GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7323
    @Shipwreck yeah, it’s great. My comp is always on, and obviously so is the modele B, so my front end is triple Fairfield 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7027
    Massively pared back at the moment. Really enjoying it. Might have to re-buy a Keeley Hydra and I've an Octavio to build.

Always wanted wah on the board so offloaded my Rockboard and got a the £45 Gokko one from Amazon. It's really good. 

Wah has been modded for True Bypass, a couple of resistor changes and a nice Halo inductor. Decided to keep the Brexity looking paintjob. 

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • wingo84wingo84 Frets: 42

Waiting on cables... got gigs lined up finally so I thought I’d ramp it up with the es-5 
  • FezFez Frets: 546
    After watching a Robin Trower rig rundown video I decided to try the viscous vibe in front of the dirt pedals, so here is a pic of the new configuration.
    Never thought to try the VV in front of the drive pedals before but stone me it sounds miles better.

Don't touch that dial.

• My scrapboard. Made of bits and pieces of wood and clear plastic. 

PT Mini bone V1 - MJM London fuzz II (silicon bc108c) - EHX Attack decay - Zvex Lo fi loop junky - Demedesh T120 - Double copy of Ibanez GA10 (one side as booster, other side as amp).

All powered (daisy chained) by Rockboard Powerlite XL.

Guitar: D'Angelico Premier EXL-1 with Benedetto B6
    Cab: Harry Kolbe 112 Single Twelve
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 931

My scrapboard. Made of bits and pieces of wood and clear plastic. 

PT Mini bone V1 - MJM London fuzz II (silicon bc108c) - EHX Attack decay - Zvex Lo fi loop junky - Demedesh T120 - Double copy of Ibanez GA10 (one side as booster, other side as amp).

All powered (daisy chained) by Rockboard Powerlite XL.

Guitar: D'Angelico Premier EXL-1 with Benedetto B6
    Cab: Harry Kolbe 112 Single Twelve
    Nice guts shot!
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    Not uploaded mine in ages, but I’m actually getting to the stage now where I’m....actually happy with my setup. There are no more spaces on my board and I’m pretty much content with every effect.

• Fez said:
    After watching a Robin Trower rig rundown video I decided to try the viscous vibe in front of the dirt pedals, so here is a pic of the new configuration.
    Never thought to try the VV in front of the drive pedals before but stone me it sounds miles better.

What’s the little green fella on the right of the board Fez?

• Dopesick said:
    Not uploaded mine in ages, but I’m actually getting to the stage now where I’m....actually happy with my setup. There are no more spaces on my board and I’m pretty much content with every effect.

Did the Digitech fs3x get shrunk in the wash? Also, how is the Dod bone shaker? I’m curious about this pedal for some reason. Isn’t it designed for down tuned guitars or something?
  • mo6020mo6020 Frets: 443
    Here's mine:

Wah -> Tuner -> Op Amp Big Muff -> Fjord Fuzz Embla (fuzzy OD to full on wall of noise fuzz) -> Walrus Audio Ages (OD) -> Walrus Audio Iron Horse v2 (Distortion) -> EHX Small Stone (phase shifter) -> Walrus Audio ARP-87 (delay) -> Walrus Audio Fathom (reverb).

The Fjord Fuzz is my favourite pedal of the bunch, it is super versatile and I normally (despite it having an amazing fuzz tone) have it dialled in for a classic fuzzy OD sound.
    "Filthy appalachian goblin."

https://edmorgan.info
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 945
    edited March 2021
    Minus a phaser and flanger I’m waiting on, but I’ve filled the gap for the sake of this photo  Weird arrangement with two reverbs before OD/Fuzz.

This is my studio board anyway; for live use I use just two pedals. I don’t fancy lugging this shit about! 

https://i.postimg.cc/yNLDqdzT/36875173-621-E-46-C3-B911-2250600-FFFC2.jpg

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510

Did the Digitech fs3x get shrunk in the wash? Also, how is the Dod bone shaker? I’m curious about this pedal for some reason. Isn’t it designed for down tuned guitars or something?
    Haha well spotted at the Digitech pedal lingering in the distance. The Boneshaker I have always said is like the ‘doom’ version of the Metal Zone - it has been dismissed by many for being a somewhat mediocre distortion (and rightly so) but it has a fantastic EQ section. I always keep the Drive at zero although it always gives a bit of dirt, and it’s mainly used to beef up the lower mids. It is marketed for lower tunings but I tune down to A and tbh the Depth knob doesn’t really do much! I love it though, so many different sounds you can get out of this thing.
  • FezFez Frets: 546
    Fez said:

What’s the little green fella on the right of the board Fez?
    It is a Tc Electronics Hyper Gravity mini compressor. Nice little pedal does what it says on the tin.
    Don't touch that dial.