Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• keirkeir Frets: 144
    DoctorX said:
    No worries at all, I haven’t shared loops, the 2 fuzzes and the vibe are in front of the atom and the reverb and delay are after it. The midi path is from the atom to the reverb, then out of the reverb and into the midi box which connects by TRS to the polymoon and Condor. I’ve figured out how to change presets by midi but haven’t got round to using it to turn the delay/reverb on and off yet.
    Haha, I'm exactly the same! I've managed to get the MC3 to turn the Volante on (through pure luck) but I cant figure out how to switch it off so I just use Volante's footswitch. 

Anyways, have fun experimenting pal, you've got a great setup there!
    I try and stay off Facebook these days but there is a Morningstar user group on there which is really helpful with tips and any questions you have about setting any of their switchers up. 

They also take on feature requests and where possible try to implement them. 
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pvelascopvelasco Frets: 3
    edited March 2021
    Current pedalboard setup:
    https://i.ibb.co/fQwrGzb/IMG-2554.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4400
    This week’s incarnation...

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Work in progress, will eventually integrate into a Pedaltrain JR with some additions.

Good deals with: andrewaward (X2), wellsyboy (X2), AxeWieldingBastard, rainer2859, garfy, rogandroll, Gassage, HoraceB, johnhe, hyperben, JezWynd, interstellar, soma1975, pumkin, JDE (X2), JohnPerry, Varun, Springywheel
  • pumkinpumkin Frets: 139
    Nice .. ! Can you remind me of the make of those slim patch cables your using .. thanks 
  • NeilYoungFanNeilYoungFan Frets: 29
    edited March 2021
    pumkin said:
    Nice .. ! Can you remind me of the make of those slim patch cables your using .. thanks 
    https://ebssweden.com/content2/accessories/pg-premium-gold-flat-patch-cables/
    Good deals with: andrewaward (X2), wellsyboy (X2), AxeWieldingBastard, rainer2859, garfy, rogandroll, Gassage, HoraceB, johnhe, hyperben, JezWynd, interstellar, soma1975, pumkin, JDE (X2), JohnPerry, Varun, Springywheel
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4777

KOT in and Juansolo Tim / Guv out.  Love the Timmy but I've never bonded with the Guv'nor side so thought I'd try the KOT since I've been at the top of the list for ages.  The Jury is out but first impressions are is it is nice. 

• pumkinpumkin Frets: 139
    pumkin said:
    https://ebssweden.com/content2/accessories/pg-premium-gold-flat-patch-cables/

Thanks..appreciated.
  • Work in progress, will eventually integrate into a Pedaltrain JR with some additions.

Looks like this Neil Young fan also likes Gilmour. I also have the Drivegate DG-1 and our settings for that pedal (which is a beast) are almost identical.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PudWudPudWud Frets: 156
    edited March 2021

I intended this board as my modelling/silent practice board, but I'm actually really really enjoying this straight into the front of my amp using the stomp as a multi fx for delays/reverbs/modulation and looper. The Way Huge pedals sound fantastic, i'm thinking of putting them on my 'main' board. 

And then this is the 'main' board. Although I'm currently contemplating the Browne Protein and the Way Huge Conspiracy Theory... It never seems to end. 
    The wooden boards aren't attached to the board, I just have them there so I'm not resting the feet of the boards into carpet. 
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4777
    PudWud said:

I intended this board as my modelling/silent practice board, but I'm actually really really enjoying this straight into the front of my amp using the stomp as a multi fx for delays/reverbs/modulation and looper. The Way Huge pedals sound fantastic, i'm thinking of putting them on my 'main' board. 

And then this is the 'main' board. Although I'm currently contemplating the Browne Protein and the Way Huge Conspiracy Theory... It never seems to end. 
    The wooden boards aren't attached to the board, I just have them there so I'm not resting the feet of the boards into carpet. 
    Are you thinking Protein instead of the KOT?
  • PudWudPudWud Frets: 156
    PudWud said:

Are you thinking Protein instead of the KOT?
    Possibly. I’m definitely considering getting and comparing one. I’ll probably end up selling the one that ‘loses’. 
  • thefezthefez Frets: 131
    Need to actually buy/make a board and get some longer patch cables.
    Not sure where to put the fuzz or compressor yet.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7900
    edited March 2021
    mini board
    New Llama and Subdecay replaced a memory toy and odr-1(will try and add to my big board) and only way to fit them in was to get some EB ribbon cables, they are nice and tidy. 
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4642
    Freqout by digitech and the zoom multistomp working well together. 

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    For small gigs and a back up -  a small board.   
    Had intended to use a nano but I had a spare metro16 so added a some extras - always been a fan of the flyrigs but the sl drive and elec lady are really good.  I might add a trelicopter trem and a mini ts9 or odr and not need to use my regular board.

https://i.imgur.com/EJL5XWk.jpg

• GulliverGulliver Frets: 852
    John_P said:
    Had intended to use a nano but I had a spare metro16 so added a some extras - always been a fan of the flyrigs but the sl drive and elec lady are really good.  I might add a trelicopter trem and a mini ts9 or odr and not need to use my regular board.

Why the polytune when there's a tuner in the FlyRig?
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    Gulliver said:
    John_P said:

Why the polytune when there's a tuner in the FlyRig?

The tuner in the flyrig is fine and I would be happy using the rk5 on it's own but the polytune is better - multi-string and easier to read. I already had it sitting in a drawer so figured I might as well use it.   
    I doubt I would have spent extra money to add it if I didn't already have it sitting unused.
  • m_customm_custom Frets: 49
    edited March 2021
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9100
    Had a bit of a shuffle round today and cleaned them!!!! There was mud on there from the last gig!!!!! Feb 2020 :)