MO4R gain.

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DoctorXDoctorX Frets: 366
    MO4R gain.

Love this 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2228
    edited April 3
    Swapped out an SHO for a Thorpy Fat General V2 as my always-on. Absolutely love it. Now there’s a room for another pedal on the bottom row. If I didn’t do the no-GAS, sensible thing and just even out the bottom row, what pedal would you fill the gap with?

CE-2w. 
    @GavRichList Walrus Julianna already covers chorus and vibrato (although the DLX does a mean lofi warbly vibrato as well). I was thinking maybe a fuzz, but one that’ll work after an always on comp and a buffered Boss pedal…
    Box of Rock! 
    Good shout, they sound great. Maybe a Frazz Dazzler?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    I just built a little board to use at home. I’m really pleased with it though. 

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7771

Medium board updated with a DD200 (which made more space on the bottom row for the attack decay) and trying an OBNE sunlight for absurd long reverbs.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1562
    Current iteration of the Function Band board -

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30926
    Bit of a wider rig update; have built a rack to integrate through the Lerxst FX loop.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • My board over the course of this week, has been totally demolished and had some pretty substantial changes which are almost imperceptible to the untrained eye…

The planning: 
    (couple of tweaks since then; Twin has become Deluxe, and the two amps switched around, and have swapped the Modele B and Accountant round)

Proof of concept:

Reassembly:

What lies beneath:

…and finally, basking in the glory:

My back is knackered from lifting it up a billion times now D
    I always love your boards!!!
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 783
    Joe shared one of his boards on social media so I thought I'd share it here. 

• robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 178
    Gassage said:
    Bit of a wider rig update; have built a rack to integrate through the Lerxst FX loop.

Spatial Expander - much envy
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 838
    Gassage said:

Fook me! If I had a pedal board that big I’d never get it in my car let alone into the boozers we play at! :)

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27064
    Latest update on the "big" board from me. PT Classic 1 down to Jr and managed to fit all but 1 pedal on there, while swapping a 1590B-sized solo boost for the 1590A-sized EP. I *might* take the wireless off and put a compressor on in its place, but we'll see. 

Another possibility is switching the Halcyon and Harlot for JanRay and Page, but I need to not overthink that. 

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    And this little thing was what I threw together just for a jam with some randoms last night. Sounded epic - I'm extremely happy with it!

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 456
    And this little thing was what I threw together just for a jam with some randoms last night. Sounded epic - I'm extremely happy with it!

I prefer this to the bigger board!
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    edited April 29
    MrSwanson said:

I prefer this to the bigger board!
    Honestly so do I... it's the best little board I've ever had put together I think.

I need to cover more ground (pop, rock, soul, etc etc) in the full band so this wouldn't cut it, but this lot sounded incredible t'other day. 

I think I am gonna put the Page & Janray on the bigger board though, cost they do something meaty when stacked that nothing else I've ever tried can manage. 
  • NCoNCo Frets: 163
    Not massive, but does the job for
    me:

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 854
    My latest set up.
    The Halo and Vibe machine give me all the atmospherics I need and the BOR and Horsebreaker more than enough choices of gain stages, Timmy for solo boost and The fuzz and wah just create a beautiful chaos.

‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6707
    The Box of Rock is so underrated these days and its price is great compared to other boutique offerings.
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4542
    My board over the course of this week, has been totally demolished and had some pretty substantial changes which are almost imperceptible to the untrained eye…

The planning: 
    (couple of tweaks since then; Twin has become Deluxe, and the two amps switched around, and have swapped the Modele B and Accountant round)

Proof of concept:

Reassembly:

D
    Re Proof of Concept pic. My best friend always said this is the scene out of Superman III

1min23
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 854
    soma1975 said:
    The Box of Rock is so underrated these days and its price is great compared to other boutique offerings.
    I've tried quite a few different pedals now, some much more expensive and not one can knock it off my board. It's the most amp like drive pedal I've ever used.
       The BOR driving my old AC50 is just heavenly.
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’