Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7182
    edited January 29

a couple of fairly beige tweaks here; gigrig cincocinco for routing purposes and the Peterson replacing my TU-3; the latter has made more of a difference in the audio than expected with the true bypass mode suiting my setup most. 

If money were no object I'd love to try an MC6Pro, or maybe a G3S....and I'd love to cram a blooper on there too, but all would require vast money and an entire rebuild, neither of which I can face. As is, it's the best sounding setup I've ever had and as for the pedals themselves, they're more or less all immovables so it's not exactly a hardship to show some restraint on the GAS front. 
    0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
    edited January 29
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1059
    Cool AF
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3887
    Very nice! I could plug straight into that and be very happy. What's the cheeky extra knob on the Phase 90?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
    Lebarque said:
    Latest variant…
    Very nice! I could plug straight into that and be very happy. What's the cheeky extra knob on the Phase 90?
    It is very much a happy making machine!
    It's a resonance knob, it's the Analogman mod.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NCoNCo Frets: 163
    edited January 30
    My small board of massive pedals. Blues Power is replacing the Okko Diablo plus.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 865
    Received this case/board today. Not big, but the perfect fit.
    Although may have a juggle around when the Boss MS-3 arrives.

‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12927
    This seems as good a place as any to share this:

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33812
    octatonic said:
    octatonic said:
    Mine, 2024 edition.

I often swap the Flight Time for a Volante.

Update:

Gone back to the Klon as the 'always on' pedal for the upcoming project.
    Added a QMX.

I hate this volume pedal but it is the only one that fits the board.

The Sidecar is outrageously awesome.

A couple of changes:

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DoveholesDoveholes Frets: 137
    edited February 7
    Here's where I'm at these days... The Big Trees serves as both my amp when playing at home and a preamp going into a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 200 and a 4x12 when playing live.

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 923
    Doveholes said:
    Here's where I'm at these days... The Big Trees serves as both my amp when playing at home and a preamp going into a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 200 and a 4x12 when playing live.

Looks awesome. What's the Pico Pre and how are you using it?
  • JotaJota Frets: 465
    Doveholes said:

Looks awesome. What's the Pico Pre and how are you using it?

That's an always on replica of the echoplex pre-amp.
    I have one also that I got after owning the Clinch FX EP-Pre. I ended up having it always on and decided to save some space on the top of my board.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1632
    After avoiding stomp boxes for a couple of years I’ve decided to get back involved. 

I do need to sort a power source out that can accommodate the Surfy Bear and DL4. Any suggestions? 

• robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    I'm a fan of the big OneSpot ones @shaunm ;
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1632
    roberty said:
    Thank you. Would that be suitable for the surfy bear and DL4? They are a bit of a pain to power
  • pt22pt22 Frets: 287
    shaunm said:
    After avoiding stomp boxes for a couple of years I’ve decided to get back involved. 

I do need to sort a power source out that can accommodate the Surfy Bear and DL4. Any suggestions? 

I powered my Surfybear Compact from my Zuma. The 12v/500ma is about the min the Surfybear will take, but it worked. 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    shaunm said:
    roberty said:
    Thank you. Would that be suitable for the surfy bear and DL4? They are a bit of a pain to power
    OneSpot say that the total amperage is available from any output, but for regulation purposes they had to write specific numbers on each outpu:
    A major benefit of using a switching power supply is that it can handle far more current (power being pulled out of it) than any transformer-based power supply. Although we had to put power rating labels on each output to satisfy certification agencies (yes, we actually certified these, unlike most companies), the outputs can generally handle far more than the label shows. For example, you can connect a 300mA pedal to a 200mA output, without causing any problems. With a transformer-based power supply, you can’t get away with that. The important thing is to not exceed the total of all the labels
    (source)

People in this thread are using a OneSpot with the SurfyBear: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/pedalboard-power-supply-that-would-power-surfybear-metal.2498371/

I have not tested this personally. What I can say is that I've not once thought about power since getting my CS12
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1870
    My actual 'gig' board hasn't changed, ToneX in the loop of aGT1000 Cor.
    The home/party board has got wierd but the big change is the OE Revival Drive full fat has been replaced by a Tonex with Tone King and Morgan AC captures on it and assorted Origin pedals in front depending on my mood.
    Oh and a shitload of Chase Bliss pedals.

Signal path is guitar into a splitter as I find the Strobostomp noisey in the effect chain.
    Cali 76 into Magma57 into ToneX then Tonal Recall and Dark World and into the Ox Stomp.
    From here we go stereo into the Mood II, Generation Loss II and finally the Specular Tempus.
    I'm just sorting the leads to use my MIDIbox to link it all.

Is the wiring basic and crap looking? Yes, but i have 4 other Origin drives to slip in there, assorted other drives/boosts, digital delays to replace the Tonal Recall and a TC SCF stereo chorus pedal.
    Oh and a Landlord Hairy Tongue mini fuzz.
    Spo I like it flexible. Not like I'm gigging it.

Just remembered the J Archer A.PE. that gets at the front of the signal chain a lot.
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7182
    Managed to get one more pedal on!  =)

another little shade of obnoxious now available. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Managed to get one more pedal on!  =)

another little shade of obnoxious now available. 

Like playing spot the difference! I think I found it though, every board should have one!