Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• Back to a pedaltrain Junior, the Classic one is just a bit too cumbersome.  Out goes the Stomp XL, in comes the Plethora and Deco.  Digital top row, analog bottom row.  Covers a good amount of ground for not much space.  

I like this board. Versatile but practical. Also the Rubberneck is my favourite delay. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Back to a pedaltrain Junior, the Classic one is just a bit too cumbersome.  Out goes the Stomp XL, in comes the Plethora and Deco.  Digital top row, analog bottom row.  Covers a good amount of ground for not much space.  

I like this board. Versatile but practical. Also the Rubberneck is my favourite delay. 
    Thanks.  Yeah, loving the Rubberneck, got this one when Thomann were selling them off cheap, have always wanted to try one and glad I did!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Thanks.  Yeah, loving the Rubberneck, got this one when Thomann were selling them off cheap, have always wanted to try one and glad I did!
    Yes, total bargain at that price. My favourite thing about it is that it's got controls for Tone and Gain, so you can get the echoes exactly right. Not many analogue delays seem to have those but they should. 

How are you liking the Plethora? Are you using it in the front or loop?
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10895

Back to a pedaltrain Junior, the Classic one is just a bit too cumbersome.  Out goes the Stomp XL, in comes the Plethora and Deco.  Digital top row, analog bottom row.  Covers a good amount of ground for not much space.  

Yes, total bargain at that price. My favourite thing about it is that it's got controls for Tone and Gain, so you can get the echoes exactly right. Not many analogue delays seem to have those but they should. 
    I got a Thomann deal Rubberneck too. So, so good omg

How are you liking the Plethora? Are you using it in the front or loop?
    Yeah it’s good.  Some nice delays and reverbs and the looper and tuner are good.  I need to get a few more boards/presets set up to make the most of it but so far so good.

I only use in the front, never had an effects loop.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Current board (Pedaltrain Classic 2). 4 cable method with the Cloudburst, HoF, Flashback and Chorus in the loop.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3903
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6818
    Updated a bit since our recent meet up in High Wycombe. 

Now got a Rockboard Quad 4.1 with Mod I/O module.

Chain is - RMC 10 wah - Catalinbread Octapussy (new addition that sounds ace) - Sonus 68 Jimi Mod Fuzz - Castledine Supra Vibe - Camelfish Treble Booster - GFI Orca Delay - Flamma Reverb 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NickBNickB Frets: 265
    edited December 2023
    My board. Using the Simplifier MKii 4 cable method with the Stomp into Fryette Powerstation. I think I have found a modelling set up that sounds good…well to my ears. Can do wet dry wet and wet dry if necessary. 

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53424913171_4e92849c3e_k.jpg 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4894
    edited January 11
    I'm probably completely full of shit, but I might be done!!

Most of this has been long term, but I've finally settled on a chorus (at last!!), and added the Veteran, Rubber Soul, Duellist and M1A recently. I'm not 100% on the Veteran but so far it's staying.

Guitar - Veteran - Fat General - Rubber Soul into DPC5.

Loop 1: Mayo
    Loop 2: KHDK Mini Screamer
    Loop 3: M1A
    Loop 4: Duellist (replaced the KOT)
    Loop 5: PastFX Chorus

This goes into the amp, then the Timeline and Expanse are in the FX Loop of my PT15.

I use so many FX as I have 2 amps I use separately, so for the PT15 I use the Treble Boost part of the Veteran, KHDK, Chorus, Timeline and Expanse.

My other amp, Dr Z Jaz 20/40 has no loop but an awesome spring verb, so all the other pedals I use for that. The Mayo and M1A are literally OMG into that amp. 

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33847
    Mine, 2024 edition.

I often swap the Flight Time for a Volante.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27236
    This is me as of this week. HX One happily in place and sounds great.

Not sure I need the Small Stone on there as well but I have a spare slot :D I suspect that'll become a guest pedal spot just for anything I want to combine with the HX One but I'm not aware of anything specific at the moment. Sadly the HX can't quite do a proper Talkbox otherwise I'd drop that as well. That said I need that & pitch shift at the same time so the HX is busy! 

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • pt22pt22 Frets: 297
    edited January 13

Finally reorganised the board. The Ditto through the CC run into the front of the IR-2, then the Slicer, HX One, and RC-5 are in the effects loop of the IR-2, then out from there through the Trio+ into the front of the amp. 

When I want it silent I engage the IR-2 through the headphones and have some fun in stereo. When I can make some noise I disengage it and can still have the pedals in the effects loop of the IR-2 running into the front of the amp.

I don’t usually run the front of the Magnatone super hot, but I’m still mulling over some kind of effects loop splitting. Problem is it would have to be stereo, and frankly it would border on a bit OTT. I’d rather just buy a cheap reverb pedal and maybe move the CC to live in the back of the amp and run through the effects loop permanently off the board. 

Speaking of OTT- yes, three loopers. The critical one is the RC-5, but the Trio+ and the auto-generated back line is fun, and the mini Ditto isn’t worth getting run of and can be fun to use to tweak settings. 
    IMG_2235.jpeg 632.1K
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 811
    This is my new Mooer board which takes the Boss ES5 really well. Reverb and delay are in the same loop.  

I can either use the boost from the Thorpy veteran or the "Mick's" side of the D&M for more db's. 
    octatonic said:
    Mine, 2024 edition.

I often swap the Flight Time for a Volante.

Update:

Gone back to the Klon as the 'always on' pedal for the upcoming project.
    Added a QMX.

I hate this volume pedal but it is the only one that fits the board.

The Sidecar is outrageously awesome.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  •  @octatonic Am I seeing that correctly: using the 'L' output on the Vent?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
     @octatonic Am I seeing that correctly: using the 'L' output on the Vent?
    Well spotted. 
    Cabling error.
    Wondered why it sounded weird.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonic said:
     @octatonic Am I seeing that correctly: using the 'L' output on the Vent?
    Well spotted. 
    Cabling error.
    Wondered why it sounded weird.
    You’re welcome…love that pedal!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chromatunachromatuna Frets: 374
    edited January 17
    Current board (Pedaltrain Classic 2). 4 cable method with the Cloudburst, HoF, Flashback and Chorus in the loop.

May I ask how you like the MXR UniVibe? I read very mixed things about these but quite fancy one as much for the vibrato side as the ‘chorus’ mode. 
    This is the truth from hillbilly guitars!