Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 771
    Updated board by removing the TC Electronics Bucket Brigade and replacing it with the Keeley Halo. I'm tempted to swap the HOF2 and Halo so the HOF 2 runs into the Halo. I will need to pop to Anderton's for a EBS TRS cable to use my Boss ES5 to control the Halo. 

Now I'm pretty much happy with this board it's time to mount the PSU underneath. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • enjoenjo Frets: 278
    edited March 28
    I'm so happy with this little set up right now - Les Paul Special going into a Princeton 65RI

https://i.imgur.com/sLz1l51.jpg 

Polytune > Mythos Golden Fleece > Wampler Tumnus > Analogman Prince of Tone
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4534
    edited March 28
    https://imgur.com/ESuzwbG

Not exactly massive but eventually got my board how i want it

ZenDrive > Zoom Multistomp (reverbs and synth noises) > Katzenkonig > Flanger > Tremolo > Delay > TC Infinate Sustainer > EQ
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4534
    edited March 28
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6691
    Neilybob said:
    Updated board by removing the TC Electronics Bucket Brigade and replacing it with the Keeley Halo. I'm tempted to swap the HOF2 and Halo so the HOF 2 runs into the Halo. I will need to pop to Anderton's for a EBS TRS cable to use my Boss ES5 to control the Halo. 

Now I'm pretty much happy with this board it's time to mount the PSU underneath. 

Nice. You offloaded the Exopresso fuzz?

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    soma1975 said:
    Neilybob said:

Nice. You offloaded the Exopresso fuzz?

Hell no! That thing is too awesome. I just don’t use it with the band. 
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6691
    Neilybob said:
    Excellent. Looking forward to seeing what you think of my replacement for my Sonus fuzz. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalkettledigitalkettle Frets: 3247
    Post-Benson re-jig:

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    soma1975 said:
    Neilybob said:
    Excellent. Looking forward to seeing what you think of my replacement for my Sonus fuzz. 
    Oooh exciting! 
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2219
    Swapped out an SHO for a Thorpy Fat General V2 as my always-on. Absolutely love it. Now there’s a room for another pedal on the bottom row. If I didn’t do the no-GAS, sensible thing and just even out the bottom row, what pedal would you fill the gap with?

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162
    Swapped out an SHO for a Thorpy Fat General V2 as my always-on. Absolutely love it. Now there’s a room for another pedal on the bottom row. If I didn’t do the no-GAS, sensible thing and just even out the bottom row, what pedal would you fill the gap with?

CE-2w. 
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 954

A Fuzz maybe? Thorpyfx Tacit Blue is my choice at the moment and would probably fit. 

A small wah or expression pedal 

Altoids tin! B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
    Post-Benson re-jig:

What is the pedal off the board to the right - wah?
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FezFez Frets: 522

CE-2w. 
    Another Thorpy either a Peacekeeper or a Have Blue.
    Don't touch that dial.
    Keefy said:
    Post-Benson re-jig:

What is the pedal off the board to the right - wah?
    Xotic passive volume.
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2219
    edited March 31

CE-2w. 
    @GavRichList Walrus Julianna already covers chorus and vibrato (although the DLX does a mean lofi warbly vibrato as well). I was thinking maybe a fuzz, but one that’ll work after an always on comp and a buffered Boss pedal…
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4205
    edited April 3
    The latest incarnation….the Revival Drives are each in a loop  of the HX Stomp so I can flip between them and also put drives in front of them. 

• GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162

CE-2w. 
    @GavRichList Walrus Julianna already covers chorus and vibrato (although the DLX does a mean lofi warbly vibrato as well). I was thinking maybe a fuzz, but one that’ll work after an always on comp and a buffered Boss pedal…
    Box of Rock!