Feedback

What's Hot

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27728
    Fazer said:
    its happened at least the last 2 times, that i dont get an email notification of a PM (i am set to receive email but not popup) for the initial new message, but i do get notifications of the follow ups in the conversation
    Have you double checked your various spam filters & folders?  
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FazerFazer Frets: 467
    yes, there isnt a notification email, i get the email noti for the followup messages, and i always have the little top left blue circle thing when i log in
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Hey fellas, not sure if it's been mentioned already but when using the mobile site (Google Chrome, Samsung galaxy note 2), some of the pictures appear as links instead of pictures. If I use the desktop version of the site on my phone, then all is fine and dandy.
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited May 2014
    Is there a problem with using Flickr for image hosting with the Fretboard?

comment is ~ (P.S: read the FAQ already, and it seems that flickr isn't a compatible host for posting images directly, which is a shame cos it's the only integrated server to upload pics to directly from iPhoto on the Mac)

Maybe you guys could also copy any response to my "Posting pictures - a little help" too, thanks.

@ChrisMusic - your >link< is incorrect - if you can correct it, I'll take a look ...
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited May 2014
    Link corrected, I hope.  Not sure what I did wrong ?   Comment quoted too for completeness, but may be better read in context.
    Thanks  :)

• PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2380
    Think I've just had a post put into the moderation queue? I was replying to my thread in the general section (photos with a black background technique) 

"Your comment will appear after it is approved."

Any idea as to why? :)

Dave.
  • MickMick Frets: 98
    Clicking the links in my notification emails still takes me to a "Whoops ! Comment not found" page..
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7964
    Embedded YouTube videos disappear for me on iPad once clicked. I get the sound but no video, it just goes white where the video was. I'm using the latest safari/iOS as far as I'm aware.
    PVO_Dave said:
    Think I've just had a post put into the moderation queue? I was replying to my thread in the general section (photos with a black background technique) 

Dave.
    Probably the over-zealous spam spotting filter, it triggers a fair few false positives.  You're clear now though, so it shouldn't happen again.
    Mick said:
    Clicking the links in my notification emails still takes me to a "Whoops ! Comment not found" page..
    That message usually appears when something has been deleted.  Do you get it every time?  Can you navigate to the linked post to confirm that it hasn't been deleted?
    TTony said:
    PVO_Dave said:

Dave.
    Probably the over-zealous spam spotting filter, it triggers a fair few false positives.  You're clear now though, so it shouldn't happen again.

Thanks Tony, it maybe picked up on the html colour code I used as code or something :)

Dave.
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    The quote had to be converted from Html to BBCode. Some formatting may have been lost.

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    Yeah I get that message now and then when trying to quote text, I can only reply within the post I'm trying to quote. 

Is it a problem at my end?
    streethawk;260929" said:
    Yeah I get that message now and then when trying to quote text, I can only reply within the post I'm trying to quote. 

Is it a problem at my end?

just quoted your message to try .... and same thing is happening to me, cant click out of quote box
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    In mobile view I see the number of posts and comments when last poster and date might think be more useful
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    In mobile when I click the notifications link in the top bar - I'm taken to my home page, when I then have to scratch around to get the link to my notifications from.

It's not a really big deal, but where we jokingly added animated gifs to the comments (as we can't edit other people's comments on our home page) I have to wait for the page to download that before I can go to the page I'd wanted in the first place - my notifications.
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    Anyone else getting the same? If someone sends me a new PM on here, I don't get an email notification, even though I'm setup to receive them, if I reply to the conversation and get a message back, I then get an email, as well as the notifications on the site, it then continues to work as expected.

Dave.
    yes, its been that way for a few months now.

just checked a few posts above this one and i brought it up on march19, someone else mentioned it in another thread this week
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 559
    edited July 2014

Why is it that I can only edit a post once from my PC but multiple times on iPad?

edit 1

edit 2, odd!

that's weird no third edit permitted until I pressed [<>] button! 

Ok so I have a way of getting around this. Still odd though

edited July 2014
    hmmm, let me try editing on my pc

edit 1

edit 2

edit 3

4 times