What's Hot

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12039
    Trying Red Dead Online, managed to make Bella from Twilight lol

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7351
    FarleyUK said:
    FarleyUK said:
    As a Warhammer 40k nerd, I’m very excited about Hired Gun coming out tomorrow. My only concern is that it’s by the same team who did Deathwing… which had loads of atmosphere and details, but shockingly poor gameplay. 

Give me Space Marine 2!
    Oh do you paint at all? I got back into it a couple of years ago..currently got an imperial knight in subassemblies on my desk in various states of paintedness. 
    No, I don't have the time or patience for that ;)

I'm a huge lore nut though - read loads of the books, have the artbooks as well. Currently re-reading the Ravenor trilogy before moving onto the Bequin series and the new book.

Incidentally, Necromunda: Hired Gun is a buggy mess - which is unfortunately just as I expected.
    It's a shame how many GW universe games are crap.DoW 1 and 2 were awesome but can't really think of any other really good ones.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2246
    FarleyUK said:
    FarleyUK said:
    As a Warhammer 40k nerd, I’m very excited about Hired Gun coming out tomorrow. My only concern is that it’s by the same team who did Deathwing… which had loads of atmosphere and details, but shockingly poor gameplay. 

Give me Space Marine 2!
    Oh do you paint at all? I got back into it a couple of years ago..currently got an imperial knight in subassemblies on my desk in various states of paintedness. 

I'm a huge lore nut though - read loads of the books, have the artbooks as well. Currently re-reading the Ravenor trilogy before moving onto the Bequin series and the new book.

Incidentally, Necromunda: Hired Gun is a buggy mess - which is unfortunately just as I expected.
    It's a shame how many GW universe games are crap.DoW 1 and 2 were awesome but can't really think of any other really good ones.
    Dow 1 is still one of my favourite games..  I enjoyed Space Marine too... Wasn't groundbreaking but it was fun. 

• FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2450
    LuttiS said:
    FarleyUK said:
    FarleyUK said:

Give me Space Marine 2!

Dow 1 is still one of my favourite games..  I enjoyed Space Marine too... Wasn't groundbreaking but it was fun. 

Space Marine was awesome! They had a trilogy planned, before the studio was shut down. Only game to really give a proper feeling of ‘oomph’ to being an 8ft tall walking killing machine. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17861
    tFB Trader
    My kids are all booked on game builder garage on the Switch.

Brilliant for teaching programming.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27642
    Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for me this weekend. It’s great fun and super pretty. 

E3 this week. Will we see anything new and interesting?? New Mario/Rabbids should be good. I’m strongly hoping for more news on the next Zelda
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Xbox smashed it out of the park with their presentation. So many games, and so many coming straight to game pass day one.

MS Flight Sim, Hades, Forza Horizon 5, Starfield, they just seemed to go on and on and on.
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
    edited June 2021
    I have to admit I could be tempted by a Series X for Flight Sim and Starfield in particular - once they get cheaper..  If they do an xbox-exclusive Dishonoured as well I'm in. Forza is looking really amazing these days but I suspect without a full wheel/pedals setup I wouldn't enjoy it
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4739
    I have to admit I could be tempted by a Series X for Flight Sim and Starfield in particular - once they get cheaper..  If they do an xbox-exclusive Dishonoured as well I'm in. Forza is looking really amazing these days but I suspect without a full wheel/pedals setup I wouldn't enjoy it
    I always find Horizon far closer to an arcade game than a sim, so I don’t think it would benefit massively from a wheel, it looks great and is fun but it’s not a realistic driving game.  That said I’d love a wheel for F1 and Project Cars etc so would probably use it on Horizon as well.
    Ya, I just don't enjoy any sort of "proper looking" racers without a wheel. Obviously Mario Kart and Wipeout are fine with a pad, but go much more serious from those and I can't be bothered. I tried one of the recent rally ones on PS Now and just couldn't get anywhere with it
  • steveledzepsteveledzep Frets: 1177
    My daughter is a graphic artist and works on the development of Forza Horizon 5.  Here is a trailer that was released yesterday.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Ok, that does look massively more arcadey than I thought. Now I want an xbox...! 
  • GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4173
    Love the Forza franchise - both lines Motorsport and Horizon - really looking forward to FH5.

• Ok, that does look massively more arcadey than I thought. Now I want an xbox...! 
    Horizon has always been arcade racing, Lego World on FH4 is amazing.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7693
    Ok, that does look massively more arcadey than I thought. Now I want an xbox...! 
    yeah the "Horizon" games are less track/GT and more fun than the regular Forza offerings 
    Red ones are better. 
  • punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1048
    Sold my PS5 after rinsing Demons Souls and nabbed a Series X. Can’t wait for Horizon 5! Love the Horizon series. 
    Nintendo winning E3 then - more from BOTW, Metroid Dread, Mario/Rabbids 2, a remade Advance Wars 1 & 2, new Warioware and Super Monkey Ball in the best intro to a game trailer ever...

tFB Trader
    My kids are super excited about Monkey Ball!

I remember playing it on the Playstation 1.
  • My kids are super excited about Monkey Ball!

Need to check your memory then
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    My kids are super excited about Monkey Ball!

Need to check your memory then

Oh quite right was the Wii.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom