General Gaming thread

What's Hot

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12319
    You can actually get GamePass for a LOT less.  If you have no Gamepass subscription ongoing, just get Xbox Live (Gold), max up to 3 years, convert the whole thing for £1.

You can do this with a XBL from Brazil which is £28 a year, redeem with a VPN switched on. I did this back in April and have 3 years of GamePass valid for a total of £85.  That's a little more for the price of 1 AAA game and then a random indy game.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I haven't needed to pay for Gamepass Ultimate for a while, been earning enough with Microsoft reward points. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • So... Anyone playing d2r? Getting it at the weekend I think. 
    only 1 session so far...just need to tear myself away from rocket league.....
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • New FIFA is good. It's been a few years since I played an EA sports game, and it's nice to see they've come away from trying to make it super competitive and E-Sportsy, and turned it into what it should always have been - a straight-forward football sim designed to be easily accessible for both the casual and the hardcore gamer.

I've particularly been enjoying playing Ultimate Team, a mode formerly overrun by tryhards and "meta players" and designed for competitive ranked play, as part of a duo with a friend in co op mode. For the first time in a long time, FIFA is fun.
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
  • Hell Let Loose on PS5, you think you’re good at FPS games? Think again
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10580
    So... Anyone playing d2r? Getting it at the weekend I think. 
    Yea I've been playing it with my pals. Currently level 16 Hammerdin. It's fun!
    I'm getting it at the weekend but I don't have friends, where did you find yours? 
    edited October 2021
    So... Anyone playing d2r? Getting it at the weekend I think. 
    I'm getting it at the weekend but I don't have friends, where did you find yours? 
    Well I met my friend Kris when I hung around Our Price annoying the staff about this album and that album when I was 17, and one day he was walking around town and said hi to him and I was like wanna hang out and he was like yea, and that was 20 years ago and he's like a brother to me.

My mate Chris I met on the first day of uni and he had an Akira patch on his bag and I had just been to HMV and had bought a Ghost in The Shell directors cut box set thing and I said, hey do you like manga? He said yea and and then we were like:

https://youtu.be/QzBmQMyYDBk

And that was that. I introduced Kris To Chris and now we're a power trio like Destiny's Child (I'm Beyonce, obvs). 

You can play with us if you want?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Anyone looking at getting the new Metroid game? It's been reviewed very well. 
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1408
    yeah i preordered it like a fool. i love metroid.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18304
    tFB Trader
    I'm thinking about it. It certainly looks good.
    I remember playing Metroid on N64 and it was my first Metroid game and I was blown away. I'd never seen dynamics like that before. I'm looking forward to this. 
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1408
    you didn't play metroid on n64 coz it never existed!
  • I remember playing Metroid on N64 and it was my first Metroid game and I was blown away. I'd never seen dynamics like that before. I'm looking forward to this. 
    GameCube 
  • I remember playing Metroid on N64 and it was my first Metroid game and I was blown away. I'd never seen dynamics like that before. I'm looking forward to this. 

Now who might have an n64 complete with a Rad2x to play it on a modern telly in the misc classifieds.... ;) 

Seriously though, what a game. Sadly don't have it though. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bloody hell guys way to nerdshame :lol: 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • have just started playing the new metroid game. it is very nice graphically and sound i have to say,but i am terrible at the game  (currently stuck by some water that has blocked my path back lol.i will not cheat and google the answer).

have also just downloaded the mass effect remaster on my xbox 1 so looking forward to playing that.

liking diablo 2 remaster also (am new to the game,currently playing a druid level 13 at act 2 beginning). love turning into a werewolf/werebear and causing all manner of shenannigans to the enemies lol. thise poison bastards can go do one in the sewers though
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

I just bought it from my ONS Covid vouchers. Will
    look forward to it!

Am in Act 3 on Diablo 2. Great fun. 
  • have just started playing the new metroid game. it is very nice graphically and sound i have to say,but i am terrible at the game  (currently stuck by some water that has blocked my path back lol.i will not cheat and google the answer).

have also just downloaded the mass effect remaster on my xbox 1 so looking forward to playing that.

liking diablo 2 remaster also (am new to the game,currently playing a druid level 13 at act 2 beginning). love turning into a werewolf/werebear and causing all manner of shenannigans to the enemies lol. thise poison bastards can go do one in the sewers though
    tbh much as I absolutely loved D" at the time, the remaster has made me realise that D3 is just better.,
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ