Boss Tonebender pre order through Macaris

What's Hot

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11876
    In Japan limited runs happens all the time and Japanese companies don’t bat an eye lid or care if they sell out fast or still high demand, there are exceptions but when they say it’s limited, it’s limited. 

So when it’s a product that needs another party like Solasound agreeing as well, I think the chances of a 2nd run is very slim.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31590
    My GG order email for the remaining deposit just popped into my inbox. Should have it latest Monday apparently. 
    Same. Gutted it’s not for the weekend as the missus is away!
    Are we still talking about FX pedals, or have we moved on to fleshlights? 
    :)
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    Paul_C said:
    Vintage-T said:
    Crushing disappointment tonight to check on parcel progress, only to see that Macaris have sent via my hermes, so I’ll be receiving my one in august some time now

Make sure to check your bin, hedge and/or pond daily.
    Oh man if you only knew!

I'm lucky enough to live on a nice farm, and we have a parcel box at the top of the farm lane to save drivers the faff of coming down the drive and finding the right house. There's a nice big sign saying leave all parcels in the box. The bok is about the size of a 4x12 cab, so not entirely inconspicuous....and red....like bright fecking red!

Hermes generally put any parcel in our bin shed (also at the top of the road) if they grace us with a delivery at all, or just say the couldn't enter the property and leave.

The only ones who do this.....nobody else....just them twats!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Just got Shipping info from Andertons !!! Coming in on Monday.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JodyJamesJodyJames Frets: 36
    Just got Shipping info from Andertons !!! Coming in on Monday.
    Me too, yassss!
  • wingo84wingo84 Frets: 42
    Mines coming Monday now as DPD local sent it to the wrong depot … least I can concentrate on prepping for my interview on Monday instead of doing nothing but play fuzz 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    wingo84 said:
    Mines coming Monday now as DPD local sent it to the wrong depot … least I can concentrate on prepping for my interview on Monday instead of doing nothing but play fuzz 
    I've been lucky. Mine arrived just after my interview (online interview). Then I got a job offer....so I've had a posi day! Good luck man. 
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5422
    What serials are people getting?

Wonder if Macari’s got low ones or not!
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    Mine arrived! Super impressed with it so far, sounds lovely and chewy.

My serial is in the 3000 not sure if they started at 0 or 3000?
    Vintage-T said:
    Mine arrived! Super impressed with it so far, sounds lovely and chewy.

My serial is in the 3000 not sure if they started at 0 or 3000?
    There is one on Reverb with Serial #0019...what number beyond 3000 is yours?
  • DoctorXDoctorX Frets: 366
    Whitecat said:

Mine is from Macari’s, s/n 2825
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5422
    DoctorX said:
    Whitecat said:

Mine is from Macari’s, s/n 2825
    Thanks, I guess not then! Might have been a logistics ask too far to guarantee them certain serials I guess. 
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7787

My KMA WurHM has the serial no. 007

which is nice.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • DoctorXDoctorX Frets: 366
    Had a quick 10 minute play of it and compared it to my Pigdog mk2. The Boss is legit, very impressed with it.
    Missed my delivery….at work! Didn’t think they would deliver on a Saturday!
    Mine was delivered to my neighbour while I was at work today, just picked it up and about to fire it up with my headphone setup to keep the toddler asleep.

Dear me… I forgot just how few fecks Andertons give about you once they have your money. I’d have been embarrassed to post a Joyo pedal in such a poorly packaged state, leaving aside the high retail price of the item and its hot ticket status. The box is pretty bashed up so I’m glad I’m not looking to flip it. Not the first time, so they’ll be getting a bye-bye email from me.
    JodyJames said:
    Mine was delivered to my neighbour while I was at work today, just picked it up and about to fire it up with my headphone setup to keep the toddler asleep.

Dear me… I forgot just how few fecks Andertons give about you once they have your money. I’d have been embarrassed to post a Joyo pedal in such a poorly packaged state, leaving aside the high retail price of the item and its hot ticket status. The box is pretty bashed up so I’m glad I’m not looking to flip it. Not the first time, so they’ll be getting a bye-bye email from me.
    That's not good...Mine has gone back to be redelivered on Monday!
    JodyJames said:

It came rattling in an unfastened cardboard book-wrap within a plastic shipping bag. The adhesive from the closure on the cardboard was stuck fast to the Boss box, had to take some time and care to prevent further damage getting it off. I hope yours fares better!

I imagine they figure no one will return these short of extreme damage, so why bother doing a decent job? Well, I’ve spent a good few thousand there over the last five years or so, and they’ve just had the last of it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    JodyJames said:
    JodyJames said:

It came rattling in an unfastened cardboard book-wrap within a plastic shipping bag. The adhesive from the closure on the cardboard was stuck fast to the Boss box, had to take some time and care to prevent further damage getting it off. I hope yours fares better!

I imagine they figure no one will return these short of extreme damage, so why bother doing a decent job? Well, I’ve spent a good few thousand there over the last five years or so, and they’ve just had the last of it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    So this is not normal for them to ship pedals that badly? I've not ordered from them online before!
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    Ive received a few pedals from Andertons in a shit plastic shipping bag. Never again.

GG sent mine in the original box but inside a larger box with packing.

I would complain. It is a limited item.