Boss Tonebender pre order through Macaris

What's Hot

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11877
    Lol, if you are going that far, why not get the rubber foot off another waza craft pedal?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • keirkeir Frets: 137
    edited June 2021
    I bought a very expensive pedal from guitar guitar, which I had pre-ordered and waited about 4 months for, and it turned up in an A4 size thin Jiffy bag with a big rip in it. It was lucky the pedal hadn’t fallen out. Really poor.  

Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SeziertischSeziertisch Frets: 1292
    JezWynd said:
    Quite a variation in prices too, like over EUR 1500 between the cheapest and dearest.
    edited June 2021
    JezWynd said:
    Quite a variation in prices too, like over EUR 1500 between the cheapest and dearest.
    It seems to have settled at $1000 USD, of course, if you buy it from there you are translating to about £850 here after tax.  

edit - Perfect fit!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5423
    Hattigol said:
    I'm guessing it will be hard to get an honest review of these from any buyers. Nobody owning a pedal worth potentially three times (more?) what they paid for it is going to be bonkers enough to say 'meeeh...it's pretty average'...
    People who don’t have it will say it sounds like crap though. 
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 455
    JezWynd said:
    It seems to have settled at $1000 USD, of course, if you buy it from there you are translating to about £850 here after tax.  

edit - Perfect fit!

Not going to lie, I'm hugely jealous! Have fun with that board!
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • HottubesHottubes Frets: 394
    I must admit, owning one of the D*A*M Sola Sounds MK11, i would love one of these, looks like Boss knocked it out the park, and it looks fab in the faux hammerite Grey.

Congrats to whomever got one.
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    keir said:
    I bought a very expensive pedal from guitar guitar, which I had pre-ordered and waited about 4 months for, and it turned up in an A4 size thin Jiffy bag with a big rip in it. It was lucky the pedal hadn’t fallen out. Really poor.  

I must have got lucky...or maybe the guy or girl wrapping it up knew the value and put it in an extra box.

Glad it arrived with you though!
    edited June 2021
    I had to get 1 proper photo of the pedal.

And then my foot in another.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2198
    Im still waiting for an email from Macaris.  Must be at the back end of the queue.

Seeing a few of these pop up on ebay and reverb from the scalpers now.
    Fishboy7 said:
    Im still waiting for an email from Macaris.  Must be at the back end of the queue.

Seeing a few of these pop up on ebay and reverb from the scalpers now.
    Only one UK based on reverb.
  • HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
    Will be interesting to see what this UK based one on E-bay gets. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324694235807?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
  • mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1058
    Have to say they look epic! I'm  loving my Tru-Fi Zoso which is a mkii, but surely a mk1 has to be on the cards soon. Congrats to everyone who snagged one!
  • Boss, please make this a production pedal! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Wooohooo it’s blooody brilliant that’s through headphones. Just everything I hoped it would be. Amazing. Makes you want  to explore all the other tone bender variants .... What a fun brilliant thing they managed to get made. 
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 666
    HoraceB said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324694235807?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
    £690
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2198
    Blimey. Some people are crazy. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wingo84wingo84 Frets: 42
    HoraceB said:

£690
    I think for the short/medium term that’s going to be around what this pedal will go for once the launch hype dies down. I wonder what it sells at in 10 years time
  • slowpilgrimslowpilgrim Frets: 134
    edited July 2021
    I wish I was smart enough to make good money out of 'the fear of missing out'. The limited run/collaboration/limited magic parts thing feels like a blueprint for getting rich in today's social media market. Someone needs to write a pirate's guide to Flipping and Boutique Hype 101.
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 666
    edited July 2021
    Fishboy7 said:
    Blimey. Some people are crazy. 
    wingo84 said:
    HoraceB said:

£690
    I think for the short/medium term that’s going to be around what this pedal will go for once the launch hype dies down. I wonder what it sells at in 10 years time
    I was thinking about this compared to something like a KOT. They’re fetching £500 ish now, and they’re still in production. That price is obviously in relation to the wait time.

So, is £700 really a stretch for this? Never to be made again, limited to 3,000 pieces. I wouldn’t say so

Whether someone is crazy to pay it or not, is a different story. 

It will be interesting to see what they’re worth in a few years
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom