Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Book of Boba Fett - may contain spoilers

What's Hot
1789101113»

Comments

• Mrs V just asked if they shaved Gizmo to make baby Yoda.

Divorce imminent.
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've watched all the clone wars and it really is two parts, the first half is entertaining filler and context for the star wars universe, the second half (added much later) takes those familiar characters and augments the star wars universe in ways that the live action series now work off.

I'd say the last series is the best, the battle for Mandalore, Ahsoka banished from the Jedi order, Clones discovering the implants that enable order 66 - if you watch that and like it the rest can be watched randomly. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2769
    I've watched all the clone wars and it really is two parts, the first half is entertaining filler and context for the star wars universe, the second half (added much later) takes those familiar characters and augments the star wars universe in ways that the live action series now work off.

I'd say the last series is the best, the battle for Mandalore, Ahsoka banished from the Jedi order, Clones discovering the implants that enable order 66 - if you watch that and like it the rest can be watched randomly. 
    So where do you suggest I start, I hate the thought of cartoons, but would spend some time to get some valuable side stories etc

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've reviewed them on Disney listings, I think these give a good summary

Ahsoka:
    Series 5 - episode 17-20 - leaving the temple
    Series 6 - skip 
    Series 7 - episodes 9-12 - mandalore and order 66

Clones:
    Series 6 - episodes 1-4 - hint at order 66 coming
    Series 4 - episodes 9-11 - how clones see each other
    Series 7 - episodes 10-12 - execution of order 66

Those are in chronological order if you want to dip your toe in, try the last episodes of series 7 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom