Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Forum Seediness

What's Hot

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15583
    toilet humour is the highest form of humour. I will fight to the death to defend the knob gag and the fart joke,

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    If forced to choose between seedy and US style puritanical, then I'd pick seedy every time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Nunogilberto;472231" said:
    I can live with the blokey remarks on t'opposite sex, but it's the sheer amount of toilet humour that sometimes gets a bit much for me...
    Don't worry they're o ly going through the motions.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3313
    edited January 2015
    VimFuego said:
    This thread has made it a bit awkward for me as when the people were mentioning tit rubbing at hairdressers I was going to tell the story about how when I was a kid I used to have to go to a barbers where this fat Greek guy used to stand in positions so his knob was almost always rubbing against your arm.  It was way, way too persistent for it to be accidental or just a part of the job.  It made me feel "eeeuuugggh!" at the time but I just thought 'shit happens' but looking back as an adult it probably was a it noncey.  Anyway I've decided not to mention it in case it offends anyone.
    do you still go there?
    He's now the fat Greek guy's apprentice I think?
    Guilty and my apologies but I was just finding my way in the world. That's why I also got kicked out of veterinary college - I violated the patient/doctor code.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuego said:
    toilet humour is the highest form of humour. I will fight to the death to defend the knob gag and the fart joke,
    I don't consider fart jokes as toilet humour.  They are far funnier when they take place in other less appropriate locations.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    I can live with the blokey remarks on t'opposite sex, but it's the sheer amount of toilet humour that sometimes gets a bit much for me...
    Poo Poo.

(teeeehheeeeee)
  • Kebabkid said:
    VimFuego said:
    This thread has made it a bit awkward for me as when the people were mentioning tit rubbing at hairdressers I was going to tell the story about how when I was a kid I used to have to go to a barbers where this fat Greek guy used to stand in positions so his knob was almost always rubbing against your arm.  It was way, way too persistent for it to be accidental or just a part of the job.  It made me feel "eeeuuugggh!" at the time but I just thought 'shit happens' but looking back as an adult it probably was a it noncey.  Anyway I've decided not to mention it in case it offends anyone.
    do you still go there?
    Guilty and my apologies but I was just finding my way in the world. That's why I also got kicked out of veterinary college - I violated the patient/doctor code.

Aaaaahhhhhh - NOW though PMs you sent me make sense.  Puzzle solved and apologies for not responding.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3313
    Kebabkid said:
    VimFuego said:
    do you still go there?

Aaaaahhhhhh - NOW though PMs you sent me make sense.  Puzzle solved and apologies for not responding.
    See you at future GearFest to make amends ;)
  • I could also do with a trim up.
  • Anything for the weekend, sir?
  • I could also do with a trim up.
    Getting my hair cut on Tuesday actually...... ;)
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    There is a topless hairdresser in Madrid.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Evilmags said:
    There are a few in Scotland too.  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137

Photos?

how desperate to see a pair of tits must you be to go to a topless hairdressers?

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    I dunno, seeing tits improves most things. Hair cut? Boring. Hair cut + tits? Worth it, and I wouldn't mind the waiting either.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    mebbe it's me, I'd rather get my hair cut by anyone, male or female, old or young in as quick a time as possible. If it's tits I'm after seeing I'll go on the internet (I believe there are tits to be seen there) or if it's summer, go to the beach and get an eyeful there.

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6394
    edited January 2015
    Evilmags said:
    ?  they're everywhere ! :/

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    VimFuego said:
    mebbe it's me, I'd rather get my hair cut by anyone, male or female, old or young in as quick a time as possible. If it's tits I'm after seeing I'll go on the internet (I believe there are tits to be seen there) or if it's summer, go to the beach and get an eyeful there.

You don't need to go anywhere but here.

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    chillidoggy said You don't need to go anywhere but here.
    Margate?
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."