Which Movie Scene Freaked You The Most

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• These chaps on Dr Who scared the cr*p out of me as a kid. 

I'll get a round to buying a 'real' guitar one day.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12515
    These chaps on Dr Who scared the cr*p out of me as a kid. 

Me too. My dad took a couple of my cousins and me to The Children’s Exhibition at Earls Court some time in the 60s. One of the exhibits was the BBC special effects department where they showed how they staged fights with balsa wood furniture and window panes made from sugar. There was also a Dr Who bit. As we were queuing up to get into that part there was a dummy Cyberman standing by the door. Only it wasn't a dummy because it suddenly moved and grabbed some kid. 50 odd years on and I still remember nearly crapping myself when that happened   :o
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The sex scene in Tetsuo: Iron Man wasnae too bad.

Bye!

• racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1022
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3675
    Missed it at the cinema but I watched Trainspotting on VHS when it came out which was when my kids were at preschool age. When the scene where the baby dies through the negligence of the heroin addicts came on I was bloody traumatised, even at 28-ish. I'll never watch it again.
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5640
    munckee said:

When the US soldier loses the knife fight in saving private ryan for some reason. 
    Yep, that one stayed with me as well.
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5883
    These chaps on Dr Who scared the cr*p out of me as a kid. 

These are up on Dailymotion right now, that's my viewing for tonight sorted. Good idea to have Ad Blocker though.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • Blue Velvet ....Dennis Hopper is amazing in that film, but it scared the shit out of me.

Jack Nicholson in the Shining is great as well.

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33984
    The news is fucked up enough at the moment.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I thought I was watching Contagion but then I saw it was a report from a North London hospital.
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 3188
    Plenty freaked me out as a kid, but I sort of went being 'freaked out' when I was a late teen. In my younger teens The Devil Rides Out got to me.

Then one halloween in my forties I nodded off on the sofa and drinking some brandy and a co-codamol (think there was some left over in the cupboard - but usually gave me a good nights sleep so I took one!), I awoke to an old black and white film called 'Haxan: Witchcraft through the ages.'

It weirded me out.

Also, 'puzzled' rather than weirded or freaked, just what is this thing jumping over the hedge at the end of the Railway Children? At 2:15, over the hedge in the background to the right of the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPvfZrXWPY

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73076
    edited March 2020
    Shrews said:

Also, 'puzzled' rather than weirded or freaked, just what is this thing jumping over the hedge at the end of the Railway Children? At 2:15, over the hedge in the background to the right of the picture.
    It's actually a tree branch falling down - you can see the leaves silhouetted against what looks like a building roof behind it before it falls, if you start watching where you know it's going to come from before it does. The question is what made it fall...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23684
    ICBM said:
    Shrews said:

It's actually a tree branch falling down - you can see the leaves silhouetted against what looks like a building roof behind it before it falls, if you start watching where you know it's going to come from before it does. The question is what made it fall...
    Agreed.  Maybe someone just happened to be doing a bit of tree surgery as they were filming?