Fallout 4

What's Hot

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27861
    NOVEMBER!!!

Also, collector's edition comes with a real-life Pipboy that you can plug your phone into and use as an actual Pipboy (VATS not included, I assume...)

And there's an iOS vault-management game out now, which is really rather fun. And free, which is my favourite price. 

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • COOL!!!
  • NOVEMBER!!!

Also, collector's edition comes with a real-life Pipboy that you can plug your phone into and use as an actual Pipboy (VATS not included, I assume...)

And there's an iOS vault-management game out now, which is really rather fun. And free, which is my favourite price. 

so @stickyfiddle have you been up all night playing Fallout Shelter as well? Apart from it constantly crashing on my iPad mini, I'm loving it! I made the classic mistake of over-expanding my vault to begin with and almost everybody died. I'm doing much better now with 7 rooms and about 15 dwellers. 

Anybody else playing it yet?
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27861
    Yeah, a bit obsessed...

I too made my first vault huge fast and then the rad roaches got in and I didn't have enough people to kill them.

Vault 2 is going better. Spent lots on upgrading power food and water and everything else can wait! Also got lucky with a couple of lunchbox-gifted dwellers with high "P" and "C" :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Aye, they were flinging lunchboxes at me in my early game but I've had nothing for hours. I'm actually a bit worried about what's going to happen whilst I'm at work as the game doesn't seem to pause :$ 
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulkpaulk Frets: 318
    Just reinstalled the GOTY edition of Fallout 3. That should keep me going (again) until 4 comes out. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    A real pip boy would be mental, but in reality, its gonna be cheap plastic with a screen fr to big or embarrasssing to use out of the house, and will cost a fortune....obviously ill be getting one :P
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Oh my god.

:D
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    I've got all the old ones on the pc, gonna thrash them soon
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    mrchi said:
    A real pip boy would be mental, but in reality, its gonna be cheap plastic with a screen fr to big or embarrasssing to use out of the house, and will cost a fortune....obviously ill be getting one :P
    Its an iphone app with a novelty wrist holder.

The app itself does seem quite cool though, being able to do menu stuff for the game from your phone. 
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I wish the app would hurry up and come out on android...
    My V key is broken
  • Ok, so my enjoyment of FOShelter was very short lived as it now won't even start up. Looks like they're only supporting iPad mini 2 and up. Fingers crossed for a patch at some point.
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3101
    Downloaded it on the wifes iPad air. It's ok, it does get a bit boring after a while though.

Had discussions with the wife last night so I'll now be getting an Xbox One next month. Woop!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    NOVEMBER!!!

Would be nice to know what size phones fit into the pipboy comfortable without bits not being visible or with the phone sides being visible.

Also a bit of a shit that Fallout Shelter is only on iOS so far with "a few months" to wait for others

• NO V.A.T.S.!!!

Word on the street is that they're going for a more streamlined FPS style of game play.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    NO V.A.T.S.!!!

Word on the street is that they're going for a more streamlined FPS style of game play.

/:)
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I like VATS
    My V key is broken
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17940
    tFB Trader
    Nope VATS is still there
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    I truly can't wait, it's going to make my winter happy.
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    So who picked this up after?