Line 6 Helix

What's Hot

Comments

• JotaJota Frets: 465
    Great new update just for the fact that, when assigning an effect, moving the controller knob doesn't reset the Min and max values. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JohnCordyJohnCordy Frets: 650
    quick look at new stuff with 3.1

and a longer look!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2957
    Each time I think I'm not gonna go down the digital rabbit hole again, Line 6 end up releasing a new firmware that I want to try! Prices seem to have crept up a bit, wondering if I should just get one now before they go up more, or wait and see if they fall again!
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1995
    Oooooh rockerverb!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3111
    I don't half get excited when new firmware drops.. I love the stereo reverbs and delays so I'm very much looking forward to them. It's a great way to reignite interest in the products.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 842
    JohnCordy said:
    quick look at new stuff with 3.1

and a longer look!
    Will be watching these tomorrow...thanks @JohnCordy ;
  • JotaJota Frets: 465
    Is the Reel thing close to the Deco tape saturation? 
  • Jota said:
    Is the Reel thing close to the Deco tape saturation? 
    Dunno. Ben made it from scratch. I don't think he was necessarily inspired by any pedal.
    Chief Product Design Architect, Yamaha Guitar Group | Line 6 | Ampeg
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 1024
    TTBZ said:
    Each time I think I'm not gonna go down the digital rabbit hole again, Line 6 end up releasing a new firmware that I want to try! Prices seem to have crept up a bit, wondering if I should just get one now before they go up more, or wait and see if they fall again!
    @TTBZ ;
    What product were you thinking of getting? I just checked prices at Peach & the LT is £729. When I bought my LT in 2017 I paid £740. 
    Maybe worth trying the Free Trial of Helix Native, so you can try out the new features. https://line6.com/helix/helixnative.html
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2957
    edited April 2021
    I was probably going to get the Stomp again, it's at £400 at the minute which I guess isn't too bad! Wouldn't mind the XL but at that price it's worth getting a used LT I think, which I might still look at. Although it might end up mostly being used as a posh IR loader/delay/reverb/mod FX and interface so the regular Stomp might make most sense.

I think I've had the Native Trial about 4-5 times on different email addresses now, I don't want to take the piss any more
  • GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4176
    Bought native last night. 11 lifetime devices authorized going back over a decade to long gone computers. So I can't use Native until someone solves my support ticket, however long that takes. 

• stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2228
    edited April 2021
    Bought native last night. 11 lifetime devices authorized going back over a decade to long gone computers. So I can't use Native until someone solves my support ticket, however long that takes. 

Can't you just sign in to your Line 6 account and deauthorize the unwanted licenses at the following link:

https://line6.com/account/devices/

It's not a competition.
  • JohnCordyJohnCordy Frets: 650
    demo of the Rockerverb from clean to filth!
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Can't you just sign in to your Line 6 account and deauthorize the unwanted licenses at the following link:

No. There's a lifetime hardware limit of 11 computers. Which is really dumb. 

• IntoTheRoughIntoTheRough Frets: 54
    edited April 2021
    That's annoying. Presumably to stop people sharing the access around of course. I'm sure their support will resolve it for you once they look at your account and see it's reasonable usage.

I love Native. Have recorded dozens and dozens of songs using it already this year. My Floor is gathering dust!
    That's annoying. Presumably to stop people sharing the access around of course. I'm sure their support will resolve it for you once they look at your account and see it's reasonable usage.

I love Native. Have recorded dozens and dozens of songs using it already this year. My Floor is gathering dust!
    I'm sure they'll just give me more slots. I've searched online and seen that done. Otherwise they'd have to refund me and I'm sure they wouldn't want to do that. 

• stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2228

That's interesting. I'm at 11 lifetime licences at the moment, so I'll probably run into this problem in the future.

It's not a competition.
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1702
    I've had 2 PC's in 10 years, what y'all doing to them??
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 593
    Jetfire said:
    I was just wondering the same thing ha ha.  About to look at getting a new one, but it's been over a decade since the last and it's only now struggling.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3111
    Bezzer said:
    Jetfire said:
    I was just wondering the same thing ha ha.  About to look at getting a new one, but it's been over a decade since the last and it's only now struggling.
    I built a new one just after Christmas and it's really made a difference. It's led to ultimate laziness though eg. mixing and mastering with all the plugins still open :) 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"