Labour MP Shot and Stabbed!!

What's Hot
191011121315»

Comments

• Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    octatonic said:
    Ro_S said:
    octatonic said:
    I replied before it had finished but it has been playing since you posted it.
    I'm also very aware of this guy anyway.
    Er, you could only have heard a couple of minutes at best then.   Poor listening skills. Bad fibbing too.
    As I said, I've heard this guy before- his script doesn't change.

I said I have listened to it at 11:28, you posted it at 10:49- it is 32:51 long.
    If you are going to accuse someone of lying at least make sure you can back up the accusation.

bullshit!  i posted it at 10:49; you replied five minutes later at 10:54am. i suggested you hadn't listened to when you replied laughing at it.  you denied that.  the times show that you lied.

over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27086
    I'm going to go ahead and lock this, in preference to putting people in the cooler.

It's a real shame that you lot have taken a thread about such a horrific event and turned it into this. Perhaps think about that next time you decide to get angry at someone on the Internet.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 14reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.