Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited April 2017
    Anyone that didn't let out a "hell yeah" when Rick got in Negan's face and told him he was going to kill him at some point, is dead inside D
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Also found this  season slow in parts. Too many different factions.  But if that's the comic storyline  then so be it. I am too far in now to give up watching it. Been hooked since the start.  I was late to the party with ' breaking bad' watched it last year. Now that was the best series/storyline  I have ever seen. Even the spin off 'better call saul' was superb... but I won't be wishing my life away till the next season of 'The walking dead'... but hey ho there ya go...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12439
    The junkyard woman with the feminazi haircut is really fucking irritating
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I enjoyed it but was hoping for more. Not sure what I wanted tbh but this series has been so disappointing for large parts that I was expecting a bigger payoff. At least it didn't end with a cliffhanger. 
    Next season needs to be fucking amazing to restore my enthusiasm for the show. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • It's all got very drawn out and dull.  Also the big disappointment is that now the walking dead themselves are really no problem, they are just an annoyance to be despatched like House flies. Needs to get back to the science fiction element rather than just being a gang war story.  Also Negan is just a bit of a twat 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12452
    Yup. And why she talk like weird? 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    It's all got very drawn out and dull.  Also the big disappointment is that now the walking dead themselves are really no problem, they are just an annoyance to be despatched like House flies. Needs to get back to the science fiction element rather than just being a gang war story.  Also Negan is just a bit of a twat 

Isn't that how it would be though? How dangerous can an "enemy" be when they don't change, don't evolve in to a more efficient version of themselves.

The humans however have evolved (or devolved) to the new world, and different groups have different laws and rules to others.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16819
    underdog said:
    It's all got very drawn out and dull.  Also the big disappointment is that now the walking dead themselves are really no problem, they are just an annoyance to be despatched like House flies. Needs to get back to the science fiction element rather than just being a gang war story.  Also Negan is just a bit of a twat 

Isn't that how it would be though? How dangerous can an "enemy" be when they don't change, don't evolve in to a more efficient version of themselves.

The humans however have evolved (or devolved) to the new world, and different groups have different laws and rules to others.
    And actually devolve and rot away

the comics makes a thing off them being almost no threat in winter as they all freeze, then fall apart a bit easier come spring.

if most of the population died in the first year, you are never going to get a new herd of fresh zombies from the survivors 
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9674
    You know sometimes you get really vivid dreams that feels like you're in a film? I had one where I was in The Walking Dead. Almost all the walkers had died out and had stopped being a problem. The human groups were all cooperating in a utopian anarcho-syndicalist new society. It was great, except Donald Trump was in our group.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I found the last episode, and much of that series, to be very underwhelming. Basically the nasty first episode then 14 episodes of slow build up to a pay off that never really came. I'd been hoping the last two episodes would make it worth the wait, and the penultimate one was promising. Alas no. As for that silly gunfight / stand-off / tiger saving the day - FFS.
    It's been common knowledge that Negan was signed up for the next series, so there was never going to be a resolution at the end of this series. Apart from the dumb moments I thought it was quite tense at the end, I thought Karl was going to get whacked or Michonne was going to be found dead. Good to see Carol and Morgan back on form too. 

I'll carry on watching, it's still one of the better series around at the moment. Can't wait for the new GoT though. 
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Season 7 was easily the most disappointing thing I've experienced this year.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16819
    boogieman said:
    It's been common knowledge that Negan was signed up for the next series, so there was never going to be a resolution at the end of this series. 
    If they followed the comics we would have had a resolution to the Saviours story line.  This does not mean Negan would be gone.
    WezV said:
    boogieman said:
    It's been common knowledge that Negan was signed up for the next series, so there was never going to be a resolution at the end of this series. 
    If they followed the comics we would have had a resolution to the Saviours story line.  This does not mean Negan would be gone.
    Ah I've not read the comics. Sounds interesting. 
  • ParkerParker Frets: 960
    Apparently a time jump happens in the comics - could be interesting and I guess it'll then work backwards through the events. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16303
    Right, caught up. I think I've got 23 unread comments above.
    The finale kept me interested and intrigued. The turnaround of the scavengers was guessable and signposted, never occurred to me Sasha would be a walker although pretty obvious really. Was clearly never going to be all over. Still good stuff :scream: 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16303
    It was good, the shootout was a bit unrealsitic, and how that tiger was trained to only eat baddies I don't know.
    Yeh, we had a bit of a discussion about that. 

For me the show is better when it stays away from the cartoonish elements (the tiger being the prime one). 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7599
    not as irritating as words like "feminazi" :-/ 
    Red ones are better. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24698
    Still not watched a single episode.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    TimmyO said: